1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised everyone is so sure Lando is coming, I'd love him, but I just don't know.

Howard confirmed he is in development last year. With Lando in Solo, Billy Dee in TROS, Bespin Leia, probably Han also coming. What other popular main characters with human face sculpt are there ?

That's a fair few stars aligning right there.

But I know, many people do not consider anything is possible until the pre-order is up.

If I was a betting man I'd definitely have money on them doing Bespin Lando.

At this rate I prefer surprised stealth releases rather than teased or showed prototypes. But Bespin Han is definitely going to happens...at some point.

Lando will happen. The problem is people keep saying he’s coming this SDCC (for 2 years in a row). He wasn’t obviously, don’t even think that was bad intel, but just wishes and dreams.

I for one think a TROS Lando is incredibly unlikely. Pending of course on his role in the film which I don't think will be more than a glorified cameo. OT Lando is inevitable. He will be teased in the Bespin Han announcement. Watch this space.

I think we can expect, as far as SW announcements go, a flurry of PT and ST figures with some OT stuff sprinkled in between.

Probably 0-1 SW PO before Force Friday. Force Friday PO will probably be the Sith Trooper Normal Version...

Haha yeah totally the normal version.

Almost as bad when I get a Instagram message from HotToyCollectibles.........open in anticipation.........and it's a ******ing Cosbaby :-(

I for one think a TROS Lando is incredibly unlikely. Pending of course on his role in the film which I don't think will be more than a glorified cameo. OT Lando is inevitable. He will be teased in the Bespin Han announcement. Watch this space.

I think we can expect, as far as SW announcements go, a flurry of PT and ST figures with some OT stuff sprinkled in between.
Eh you never know. I think it would be a little weird considering they?ve done all the other Original Trilogy characters in their older versions to not do Lando. Then again we didn?t get the Donald Glover Lando so who knows.

Eh you never know. I think it would be a little weird considering they?ve done all the other Original Trilogy characters in their older versions to not do Lando. Then again we didn?t get the Donald Glover Lando so who knows.

They'll probably wait out as long as they can on as many figures as they can on this movie. See if it is a hit or not.

That said it is the last film, no nostalgia will be high. Time for HT to make a Dewback or Bantha then in that case...

So nothing SDCC has come to preorder yet!! Not surprised.

This is the most stagnant and boring 1/6 Star Wars has been in years...

And it really should be an exciting time to collect the toys considering a new trilogy is about to wrap in a couple months. Let that sink in and then thank Kennedy and Johnson.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hot Toys a South Korean company with manufacturing in Hong Kong? Perhaps the current political climate there is halting a lot of their operations?

I believe it's a Hong Kong company with operations in Tokyo and less so in SK. A majority of their production staff (J.C Hong among others) are Korean though, I believe.

It's possible the protests are taking their toll. It could also be that (1) HT are in full Marvel swing of which they've attributed most of their resources producing, (2) their SW team are busy developing TROS figures which can't be unveiled as of yet or (3) they've got everyone on staff working on a passable Harrison Ford sculpt!

I believe it's a Hong Kong company with operations in Tokyo and less so in SK. A majority of their production staff (J.C Hong among others) are Korean though, I believe.

It's possible the protests are taking their toll. It could also be that (1) HT are in full Marvel swing of which they've attributed most of their resources producing, (2) their SW team are busy developing TROS figures which can't be unveiled as of yet or (3) they've got everyone on staff working on a passable Harrison Ford sculpt![/https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10176385QUOTE]

Forgot to add (4) Oh yeah, plus a passable young Mark Hamill sculpt too

When you don?t know what your products are eventually gonna cost in the US when released (because of the crisis between The US and China) it?s probably problematic too. Especially when it comes to SW as it doesn?t have a big fan base in Asia.

6c97d561bc765b571ae02c7b989249cc.jpg
YES!!!

Back