1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it might take three extra years?? :rolleyes:

Damn.. I thought that the ones that pre-ordered the Mezco ‘89 Keaton Bats prior to the lockdown was calling it false news and vapourware when two years has passed after it was officially solicited (not shipped out).

Note: It’s really finally shipping and going to the customers hands after a long arduous wait.
Yeah, even if it takes extra years. And I can't speak for Mezco or any other manufacturer - just Hot Toys. Whenever Sideshow's site claims a Hot Toys figure should release when it goes up for pre-order, pretty safe to add 6-12 months to that on average. Everything is almost always delayed unless it's a helmeted trooper repaint.

That’s one thing that I still don’t quite get.

Anything that we pre-order from Hot Toys or any big hobby company, there are still collectors out there that are squawking up a tree after the actual ETA deadline as passed even though it’s known that there will be delays.

A few days of months later, they’re ordering things from that specific company again.

Which makes me wonder: “Why the frack are you still ordering things from them after you were squawking up a tree on them earlier”??

That’s one thing that I still don’t quite get.

Anything that we pre-order from Hot Toys or any big hobby company, there are still collectors out there that are squawking up a tree after the actual ETA deadline as passed even though it’s known that there will be delays.

A few days of months later, they’re ordering things from that specific company again.

Which makes me wonder: “Why the frack are you still ordering things from them after you were squawking up a tree on them earlier”??
I think what adds to the frustration is there are periods of time where they begin to release figures left and right - sometimes 2-3 in the same week - and it creates a false sense that perhaps they’re finally catching up and things might begin to actually ship on schedule. Then they go weeks or months without releasing anything at all and we’re right back on track for delayed releases.

How many spam bumps that you have to post @Bleesue to keep this thread relevant and cry wolf? I think Hot Toys is just delaying everything (not just yours) and really getting on everyone's nerves. I have no idea if the lockdowns are still continuing or has lifted overseas as of now. Possibly that productions are getting back to pre lockdown normal speed by now, but still having issues along the way.

Edit: Re-edited thread after giving some further thought.

Last edited:
How many spam bumps that you have to post @Bleesue to keep this thread relevant and cry wolf? I think Hot Toys is just delaying everything (not just yours) and really getting on everyone's nerves. I have no idea if the lockdowns are still continuing or has lifted overseas as of now. Possibly that productions are getting back to pre lockdown normal speed by now, but still having issues along the way.

Edit: Re-edited thread after giving some further thought.
Bump…..sorry, I had to. This is my most anticipated figure. It’s driving me crazy seeing figures from shows and movies that have come out way after Wandavision be released.

I have a feeling in my gut that this upcoming week, Wanda will be released. Nothing came out this week right?

RF8pFqo.jpg

I’m saying latter Q3/beginning of Q4 if things go as planned. If not, then Force Majure rules still apply.

For those still impatient, then why not request the “Hot Toys gods” to drop everything else and push Wandavision Liz to the top of the production line and screw the remaining pre-orders and further delay everything else done the line.

Hmm... Somewhat interesting points on this review.

I know that some of us collectors really despise this reviewer's ramblings and his questionable actions; however, there are possible valid points that are addressed (dated nine days ago). Take as you see fit or not.

I’m in a Facebook group where someone commented that people had gotten emails from sideshow stating they were going to be charging for Wanda soon. Can anyone here confirm they got said email?

Attachments

• IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 0
I already paid in full to a “Scammy” website, but no actual blogger pics up yet?

After more than two years on the wait list, hopefully some changes might be present. If not, then I’ll take it as it is hoping that there’s no screwups on the finished product. I still have Fennic on board as a deposit (and keeping the pre-order) in regards if Ido want to sell this version of Wanda as a loss.

Back