Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final episode Wanda is what I would want to buy 100%.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As much as I like the SW outfit, I still wish they did an IW/ EG version of Wanda.
But, I'm guessing that opportunity has come and gone. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Anyone else feel abit cautious with the new SW tho? Like the costume will probs be improved for DS2, making this an inferior version with less screen time?

Was hoping for the the coat version to be released to add to my IW/EG display, but may have to hold out for DS2 for my definitive Wanda...

Anyone else feel abit cautious with the new SW tho? Like the costume will probs be improved for DS2, making this an inferior version with less screen time?

Was hoping for the the coat version to be released to add to my IW/EG display, but may have to hold out for DS2 for my definitive Wanda...

:goodpost: Yeah I’m sure the DS2 version will be slightly modified

Yeah, this could be like the New Avengers Scarlet Witch that was seen for a few seconds at the end of AoU, then got replaced for Civil War. Not that we'll have that drastic of a change in DS2...

I was kind of hoping HT would tease something today.
Gotta give people at least the weekend to catch up. Perhaps we'll see something Monday?
Yeah I bet they're on a Disney imposed product launch timeline. They had it with Grogu too.

Show went from like an 8.5 to a solid 7 as it wrapped up, but I suspect it might be elevated as context is added with future properties. Wasn't perfect, but it was fun. And Olsen and Bettany we're awesome all around.

Good call, DS2 will have the superior look and got to mention possible accessories like Hex symbols, Darkhold, glowing eyes/hands, etc. But we will see what comes here soon, if at all from HT from this show. This finale look is definitely the coolest SW has looked in the MCU so far.

Good call, DS2 will have the superior look and got to mention possible accessories like Hex symbols, Darkhold, glowing eyes/hands, etc. But we will see what comes here soon, if at all from HT from this show. This finale look is definitely the coolest SW has looked in the MCU so far.

If HT does give us her WV finale look, the one sure thing is it will be cheaper ($ wise) than any DS2 version. It won't be cheap, but definitely cheaper. :lol

Cataract and Scarlet Witch looked so cool, I would totally buy those. Ultron Wanda is one of the few HT Marvel figures I own too, but I'd double dip.

Hopefully HT does seamless arms...that's my one and only request.

Yeah seeing those exposed shoulders on the outfit made me fear of what that'll look like on the figure. Probably won't be pretty.

They probably won't do seamless either.

Seems like they could make Scarlet Witch's costume out of similar material as Hela.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did anyone notice in the flashback episode, when Wanda sees the mind stone, the scepter is in the same container/base thing which HT made for the special edition Loki (which was exclusive to asia :gah:)

w0J6p3X.jpg

0be67c79635a23e46c122f7af374e59b.jpg

b40e86f8e6deaf8aa657de82cf6fdac4.jpg

So maybe HT has an excuse now to reuse this accessory and finally let us have it. I don't think they'll make a figure from that scene but they could just throw it in since they have it ready to go. :stick

I finally started watching the series this week and just finished all of the episodes (after having numerous items spoiled because of Youtube's video recommendations... :gah:). I don't think I'll pick up a Vision, but definitely in for a Scarlet Witch.

Also, add me to the camp who does NOT want sculpted hair. Give me dollie hair that can be styled to look natural (or windswept) depending on the overall head/neck pose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah seeing those exposed shoulders on the outfit made me fear of what that'll look like on the figure. Probably won't be pretty.

They probably won't do seamless either.

Seems like they could make Scarlet Witch's costume out of similar material as Hela.

It's likely they'll go the Hela route...which is still a phenomenal figure, but those shoulder joints are a bit of an eyesore...

I finally started watching the series this week and just finished all of the episodes (after having numerous items spoiled because of Youtube's video recommendations... :gah:). I don't think I'll pick up a Vision, but definitely in for a Scarlet Witch.

Also, add me to the camp who does NOT want sculpted hair. Give me dollie hair that can be styled to look natural (or windswept) depending on the overall head/neck pose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm totally on board for rooted hair for SW. Her hair was quite frizzy and curly that it would translate well in terms of toy hair.

Would love to get a Scarlet Witch in all her glory, but after seeing the price on Bo-Katan today, I fear it will also be overpriced. Which means, of course, that the DS2 version will be even pricier.

Back