1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...I'm not a big Miles Morales fan but the figure looks great. I *might* consider this figure after I play the game but the price just isn't worth it to me just yet. Would rather buy it on a discount.

Kind of sad and frustrating - some of the "standard" Hot Toys figures are broaching the original DIECAST Iron Man prices.

After playing the game and drooling over the tiny details and sublime lighting this hot toys figure looks flat to me.

The texture looks wrong and the solid red on the shoulders does not catch the light correctly. It?s the material I think.

Still tempted by it though.

I just went ahead and orders this guy yesterday!

I really like the details on this suit, I particularly love the hands on this figure, the red fingers are so cool!

There doesn’t seem to be that much buzz surrounding this figure. Is it just because it was announced a while ago and there are so many new things being announced and released since this figure went up for pre-order or do people just find this release less than compelling?

I would say because of the lack of an unmasked sculpt when PCS can do one, and the high price for a basic figure.

Yeah I hear you, this figure is not cheap, but it seems that it consistent with seems to be a higher average cost for Hot Toys figures.

I would have liked to have an unmasked sculpt available for this figure that would have been nice. I’m not sure why but it seems that non of the figures from the PS4 Spiderman game come with unmasked sculpts. This is not a huge deal for me because I always display my figures with masks/helmets on. That said an unmasked sculpt would have been great.

That said, I love my 2099 figure and I expect to be really pleased with this Miles Morales.

The Marvel Legends figures dont seem to have had unmasked sculpts either, maybe the models didnt sign away their likeness rights for merchandising since its just a video game.

Hmmm, that sounds like a very reasonable explanation.

Lol let's be honest, the real reason is cause HT is laaaaazy. They could do a Bruce Wayne headsculpt from the Arkham games...but they don't...because, ya know...LAZY!

I'm still looking forward to this very much but with at least another 9 months until the figure is released, it's a bit off radar currently.

Yeah you are right, this won’t be out for a long time.

I wonder if also the announcement of the 2099 Miles Morales will take some of the attention off of this version. I think the 2099 figure is really cool and dynamic looking but I prefer this one.

I'm surprised no one has started a thread for the Bodega Cat Suit. I'm kind of curious what the suit looks like under the hoodie, as the design on the calf portion appears to be unique...

Marvel-Hot-Toys-Miles-Morales-Sixth-Scale-Figure-1.jpeg

Video link:

Interested in seeing more of the Bodega suit, assuming it's actually going to be released and isn't just window dressing for the con...but I'm a bit disappointed that there's been no hint of them doing the T.R.A.C.K. suit (thus far).

Got the same email ! Very weird for sideshow to actually get something early.

Back