1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LimToys will probably do a Miles head sculpt. They did a Peter sculpt for the advanced suit.

124347268_3475823599152890_2189641457818694086_o.jpg

125186944_3454747997979497_253312850788075327_o.jpg

124542506_3454748031312827_1265538318146870371_o.jpg

Last edited:
That?s a beautiful suit. Is there a spider logo on his back? It doesn?t seem like we have a shot of the suit without the backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT is insane with these prices. Barebones and no headsculpt. Figures will be $300 in no time.

Wouldn't really consider this barebones :dunno but the lack of head sculpts on these Spider-Man figures with these prices is ridiculous.

Haven't played the game yet but looks like a lot of cool suits, I hope they indulge in one of the ones with a jacket or hoodie so we can get some Scarlet Spider style poseability again

Y0ZxvYd.png

Lol, I'm not really getting much of a "teenager" vibe from this figure, but it still looks amazing anyway. I held off on ordering the Spiderverse figure since I'm already happy enough with the Young Rich version, but this is looking far more tempting...

Re: Hot Toys VGM - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Classic Suit

It does, plus it comes with Spider-Cat, so we can have Spider-Cat vs. Goose in the ultimate cat fight. Or in your case, Spider-Cat vs. ten Gooses (not counting the 3rd party Flerken versions you have on order)!! :rotfl

:lol :lol Spider-Cat stands no chance! Well I have seven Gooses to be exact (then that 3p Flerken later on) :rotfl

This looks fine but I've already got spiderman3, asm2, advanced, 2099, iron spider infinity war, iron spider vg, homecoming, and and scarlet spider as well as ffh on order. Really all i want is vg classic suit version then i think I'm done until symbiote spiderman comes out in the next game.

HT is insane with these prices. Barebones and no headsculpt. Figures will be $300 in no time.

If you order from Sideshow, it’s effectively $300 after tax and shipping. Other US retailers won’t be much better unfortunately.

With this and Jango Fett, the era of regular figures that can cost $300 is already upon us.

Buying from Hong Kong will offer a bit of savings, but I prefer supporting collectibles stores in the US personally.

I’m not one to complain about price, but this is not looking pretty for all of us price wise.

For anyone who hasn?t abandoned Popcultcha completely ha ha they have a very good opening price for this figure. $387AU. I haven?t seen this price anywhere else.

Back