1/6 Hot Toys VGM46 - Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales (PS5) - Miles Morales (Classic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK, I haven't even played the game yet and I can't wait to get this figure - the suit looks absolutely phenomenal. Plus this is actually a new character, not just another suit for Peter. I don't see this version collecting dust for long, but you never know. We're not completely past COVID and these are 'luxury items", which are the first things eliminated from a budget (for most people) during uncertain times. Of course I could also see HT take a more conservative approach with respect to production numbers. Time will tell...
I haven't played the game yet either, but I know this figure is something I want. Just trying to gauge whether or not this is something I need to preorder or can wait it out like all the other Spider-Man VG figs...decisions, decisions.

Unboxing by azukis

3DATyey.jpg
8guhW0J.jpg
117btMS.jpg
TkrLeNp.jpg
7A9Httu.jpg
ZP0MA0e.jpg
2wetfPf.jpg
mcSMr4t.jpg

Hmm, I'm surprised to see the lack of enthusiasm for this figure.

Is this an indication it'll sell like the recent string of Spidey VG line where everything hangs around for a bit and there's no urgency to snap him up?
If I get a MM, it will be the Spider-Verse version as I have no affinity for this version or the comic version.

I'd urge anyone who hasn't played MM but has the means (a PS4/PS5) to get on it... it's a cracking game with a strong narrative and incredibly likeable characters, set against the backdrop of a visually stunning, wintry Manhattan at Christmas. And for me, this incarnation of Miles is every bit as good as Spider-Verse Miles.

Last edited:
Never owned any hot toys spider man figures, are they restrictive?

I'd urge anyone who hasn't played MM but has the means (a PS4/PS5) to get on it... it's a cracking game with a strong narrative and incredibly likeable characters, set against the backdrop of a visually stunning, wintry Manhattan at Christmas. And for me, this incarnation of Miles is every bit as good as Spider-Verse Miles.
Everything you just said is soooo true. This is the game I dreamed of in my head for years. My kids don’t understand when I don’t fast travel and just want to swing around the city. All previous Spidey games will bow before the PS ones.

Not a fan of how the HT MCU suits turned out so I ended up passing but these two.. these I might have to get. They would look gorgeous together on the shelf as the classic representations of the characters. This comes from someone who hasn't yet played the PS games. I imagine I won't end up wanting the figures any less after trying the games out so might as well just listen to my gut now than kick myself later.

Never owned any hot toys spider man figures, are they restrictive?
They're not restrictive, it's more that the suit material if left in poses for too long stays warped/stretches and doesn't go back to how it was. I've always left mine in poses that don't stretch the costume I.e. semi-dynamic. Someone who has actually done this should be able to give a better description

Received mine today in Kansas City. Can't believe I received something before Justin's Collection (I think)! Great figure, wow I'm tempted to get some of the other versions of Miles I've seen now. Some things I've noticed: 1. Little pocket of air in the lower back (to allow for flexibility?). 2. Design in the back slightly off-center. 3. This figure has big hands which seem a little off. These palms could slap the taste out of Juggernaut's mouth!

Back