Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it look like Eckhart? yep.
does it look like a guy with half his face completely ^^^^ed up? yep.
do i like how they did his eye and jaw area? yep.

and knowing HT, there'll be numerous revisions before release, so i'm more than happy.

Huh....from the image in the post a few above this one, Aaron had longer hair in the back that isn't showing on the figure...I wonder if a fix will be made....

And he has a mole on the right side of his face that isn't sculpted on the figure...

It's not that there isn't one thing missing, it's that there is several things missing, all making the appearance of the figure look better, if we get HT to fix this, the figure WILL look better.

and knowing HT, there'll be numerous revisions before release, so i'm more than happy.

Yep. Yep. And Yep.

:rotfl Yeah that about sums it up.

This figure looks awesome!
There's nothing HT can't do.

And you can already tell that this thread will turn into TDK Batman thread.

Stop complaining and enjoy the figure for what it is!

It's really odd that they split the sculpt work and that an "American sculptor" sculpted the burned side. What's that all about? Was this done when there was still secrecy about the film?

The magazine says that they want this Korean/US collaboration for the purpose of bringing two distinct styles together, and that it is quite appropriate for a character that actually has two faces :lol

yup yup yup! Couldn't have said it better myself. For me as long as it is a good representation of the character I'm happy!

I do enjoy the figure, It's fantastic, I look forward to it more than any other figure I have pre-ordered, I'm just pointing out the things that HT will fix to make it more accurate, things that can make the figure look much more bad ass.

The reason the TDK Batman got "fixed" was because people complained/made suggestions and HT, being apparently devoted to it's customer base, took those criticisms and revamped the figure putting a superior figure out. If YOU have that figure, and love it, then YOU and everyone else who has it should be grateful to those people who complained and got HT to make it better.

If you can't stand to see opposite opinions, nitpicking, etc. then internet message boards aren't for you man. Seriously. This IS where you go to voice your opinion on stuff like this. I could see you or someone else complaining if this were a message board for like Pottery.. but it's not. It's for THIS kinda stuff.

Anyways.. even with all the minor flaws that've been pointed out about the burned side of the face imo the reason they don't detract from the overall figure is because the Harvey side of the face is spot on (as far as it's obvious it's Aaron Eckhart aka Harvey Dent) and coupled with the nice clothing, the nice burn effects on the suit plus the coin and nice gun.. it overshadows the minor flaws with the burn sculpt. It's not like the V.1 Joker where the sculpt was completely off and NOT Heath Ledger as The Joker in TDK.

I'm sure HT will take in all the suggestions/complaints and fix all those issues. If not.. I still think this figure looks good. I don't plan on getting it.. but I appreciate it's quality. :joy

Aside from the goofy shoulders, the TDK figure was fine before it was "fixed". So....you want to complain about real issues, such as his shoulders, be my guest. I thank you. But if the mask isnt askew like it was in the movie, that isnt that big of a deal.

Wow, that is an awesome figure. I have no complaints. I don't know if I'll be able to get the damn thing if it comes out in December though.

My God, this thing is beautiful...

My only quibble is the exposed teeth on the burned side: they should angle in towards the each other, not out. Also, a clenched-teeth sculpt like in the hospital bed would've looked scarier but I'll take it as-is. And you just can't beat that Aaron Eckhart likeness!

To be honest it looks badass to me already. Giving him movie accurate skin patches will not make him more badass. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but can you honestly tell where patches of skin are missing without looking at a screen-cap?

Aside from the goofy shoulders, the TDK figure was fine before it was "fixed". So....you want to complain about real issues, such as his shoulders, be my guest. I thank you. But if the mask isnt askew like it was in the movie, that isnt that big of a deal.
The mask IS a big deal dude, If batman is wearing a different mask in the second movie, I want the new mask on the new batman, not the old batman begins one.

Alot of us did, and because of it, we have a much better looking head.
--It's not us complaining, It's constructive criticism

The reason the TDK Batman got "fixed" was because people complained/made suggestions and HT, being apparently devoted to it's customer base, took those criticisms and revamped the figure putting a superior figure out. If YOU have that figure, and love it, then YOU and everyone else who has it should be grateful to those people who complained and got HT to make it better.

If you can't stand to see opposite opinions, nitpicking, etc. then internet message boards aren't for you man. Seriously. This IS where you go to voice your opinion on stuff like this. I could see you or someone else complaining if this were a message board for like Pottery.. but it's not. It's for THIS kinda stuff.

Anyways.. even with all the minor flaws that've been pointed out about the burned side of the face imo the reason they don't detract from the overall figure is because the Harvey side of the face is spot on (as far as it's obvious it's Aaron Eckhart aka Harvey Dent) and coupled with the nice clothing, the nice burn effects on the suit plus the coin and nice gun.. it overshadows the minor flaws with the burn sculpt. It's not like the V.1 Joker where the sculpt was completely off and NOT Heath Ledger as The Joker in TDK.

I'm sure HT will take in all the suggestions/complaints and fix all those issues. If not.. I still think this figure looks good. I don't plan on getting it.. but I appreciate it's quality. :joy

I was just saying how awesome the figure is
overall and to enjoy it.
My post must've come out the wrong way.

I wasn't saying I can't stand people's opinions.

Back