Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got the same but my arm was damaged plus they sent me a strange colored one when the listing stated Caucasian??

I bought some bodies from headplay through eBay and they were sent in envelopes loose just bubble wrapped like that. Luckily they weren't damaged but I was let down. That's ridiculous to send figures in a plastic envelope. :cuckoo:

I bought some bodies from headplay in the past. But it is my understanding they are TTM19 knock-offs, not official ones. Hence the low price and crappy packaging.

Is Hot Toys ever going to reisue the TTM-19?

HT Han Solo has a larger neck. Maybe HT Indiana Jones is the same one??

Quick question folks. Is the Wolverine body same as a TTM19 or dx05? Are there any slight differences? Taller? different neck shape?

Quick question folks. Is the Wolverine body same as a TTM19 or dx05? Are there any slight differences? Taller? different neck shape?

same body but, at least for the wolverine bodies (The Wolverine and Origins), they have hair paint detailing on the chest and forearms. The Origins body even had the veins painted in as well as hair paint on the neck/Adam's apple

Ok that's good, paint is an added bonus. I got a thor body once though realized there are differences with the torso neck area to a ttm19. I think the ZC KO body's are based on the Thor body.

Does anyone know how the TTM19 compares with the HT Christopher Reeve body? I have a spare Reeve body but the outfit I plan to buy is "compatible with the TTM19". Thanks!

Back