Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, can't wait to get my grubby mitts on this....

wait that sounds bad.

oh well back to playing with my action figures/ man-dollies/:slap

I'll bet this is the body they use for the upcoming Indy figure. The proto pics looked like they were on the burlier Wolverine body, but hopefully the plan is to use this leaner one.

Finally!!!!!!!:banana
:clap:clap:clap

I'm genuinely surprised. Never thought they would do it. I'm not a huge customizer, but I'll probably pick a couple up just in case. . .assuming they don't cost $80+ a piece, which seems very possible considering regular TTs go for something like $50 retail nowadays.

No kidding, I think these will sell for at least $65.00 retail...

This is awesome news, waiting actually does pay off sometimes :p.

:gah:
I just purchased earlier today a Royce body... :slap

nice. I think i'll get one if they're reasonably priced, and swap my Chris redfield to it. then use chris's True type Advanced for my medicom magneto, or my kitbashed batman.

Yup.

Anybody gonna use this headsculpt? I can't think of a custom I'd wanna make using it.

I'll put it on one of my sideshow stormtroopers. That's where about 90% of my "generic" hot toys heads go.

This is their most often used muscle body, so I'm not surprised they chose it as for a mass TT release.

To think, they should've done this years ago.

Very nice! I guess it was just a matter of time before Hot Toys upgraded the True Types. I have no purpose for one now, however I should get one just in case I decide on make a custom. Also, these will be selling like hot cakes too!

I'm hoping it's cheaper than $80 as well, but considering you get the body, feet, pegs, hands and sculpt for the price as opposed to just the parted out body for $100+, still not too shabby :)

Back