Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only got 1 coming...<<cheap ass.

I'm thinking of using it on sleeveless Storm Shadow, but I also think it would make a good Gung Ho.

It's hard not to be excited about the variety of bodies finally coming out. Love Toy Anxiety and other places but it will be a relief to be able to just buy the body at my own pace rather than beat others to the draw...at least until this sells out, but it looks like they are making tons of them.

I posted this in the comedian thread that I think all who are planning to use these body's should be aware of.

As you may or may not know, comedian is the victim of ht rubber catrostophies. His rubber suit is literally melting away and crumbling.

I successfully stopped it by coating it in glue and all was well until I noticed the rubber part of this body, which is the chest and neck part. Was all oily. I figured it was just more comedian problems.

But then I found out that my two random dastan bodies were also oily all over the rubber part.

I think finally I can summise that the problem with comedian all along was this body.

I checked wolverine, low and behold yup. Oily.

So that means these bodies, Indiana jones, dastan, comedian, wolverine, and similar bodies such as Thor, odin, Sylvester, the Arnold terminators, Chris Reeve superman, etc. are at high risk for becoming oily and therefore damaging the outfits they sit under. I find this particularly concerning for superman Thor and his rubber shirt, wolverine with his massively over dyed red shirt etc.

Just a word of warning, take it with a grain of salt if you will. I have a ton of these bodies in my parts bin I will still use but nevertheless I'm fearful of the longevity of my collection.

I posted this in the comedian thread that I think all who are planning to use these body's should be aware of.

As you may or may not know, comedian is the victim of ht rubber catrostophies. His rubber suit is literally melting away and crumbling.

I successfully stopped it by coating it in glue and all was well until I noticed the rubber part of this body, which is the chest and neck part. Was all oily. I figured it was just more comedian problems.

But then I found out that my two random dastan bodies were also oily all over the rubber part.

I think finally I can summise that the problem with comedian all along was this body.

So that means these bodies, Indiana jones, dastan, comedian, wolverine, and similar bodies such as Thor, odin, Sylvester, the Arnold terminators, Chris Reeve superman, etc. are at high risk for becoming oily and therefore damaging the outfits they sit under. I find this particularly concerning for superman Thor and his rubber shirt, wolverine with his massively over dyed red shirt etc.

Just a word of warning, take it with a grain of salt if you will. I have a ton of these bodies in my parts bin I will still use but nevertheless I'm fearful of the longevity of my collection.

I wonder if its the storage climate or what not.

I still have lots of these bodies and nada the issues. I also have the comedian suit and its still fine to this day.

Last edited:

Pictures please.

I would hate to see my figures melt away, if that happens, HT will see a lot of angry costumers walking towards them with pitch and forks.

I wonder if its the storage climate or what not.

I still have lots of these bodies and nada the issues. I also have the comedian suit and its still fine to this day.

My Wolverine and other muscles are fine.

No issues here either.

Same here. It's a product of environment I believe. Got no probs with any muscle bod I ever bought. Dutch, Hellboy, Wolverine, all fine.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

I have bunches of these bodies and have had them in my parts bin for months (in the case of Dutch and the Rocky figures, years). No oil or deterioration either. I think Ski must be right about the environmental conditions.

I'm just starting to get motivated to do some 1/6 customs/outfit switchovers and this is the first True Type body I've bought, historically do they dry up fast? I understand the Slim is particularly hard to find now but is it an exception? If I have ideas for muscle body customs in the future would i be wise to pick them up now?

anybody ordered from Angolz got theirs yet? had to email them about my pre-order. :/

Angolz are great if you want to get your figure after everyone else!:lecture

I don't know what has happened, when I ordered my Ezio and Landa I was among the first to receive those figures but now it takes forever for them to get anything!:dunno

Back