Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean that I can'T see it w/o rubber.
This is a part of this body types.

1BN7

we're going to use this one as disguise arab indy... not even gonna change the headsculpt, just cover it really good with the turban :lol

If you told me three years ago that I would be spending $200 on figures of nude men, I probably wouldn't have believed you.

No kidding... collecting has certainly taken an odd turn.

A few weeks back I was looking at images of this body and another when a co-worker walked in. Needless to say I felt a bit embarrassed and felt the need to explain what it was I was looking at :lol

I canceled mine. I can't think of anything I would use it for. My Brian Wilson figure could use an upgraded body, I don't think this one is it. :lol

A few weeks back I was looking at images of this body and another when a co-worker walked in. Needless to say I felt a bit embarrassed and felt the need to explain what it was I was looking at :lol

Yeah, any spare TTs, I try to keep near the bottom of my supply bag. My wife knows I'm not cool, and collect figures and read comics, and is fine with that.

But there's probably a line she's drawn that she just hasn't told me about. :lol

No kidding... collecting has certainly taken an odd turn.

:lol I hate when that happens! :1-1:

Is this the same body on the hot toys indiana jones doll? Or are they different? Are they the same colour?

thanks for shedding light on that King Darkness :) what I dont understand is why the indiana jones body is much more expensive on ebay than the TTM-19?

Once upon a time you could only get muscle bodies parted out so they went for a lot, so ebay sellers are still trying to unload them at high prices when, like you said, its cheaper to get the TTM-19.

There are buyers out there still willing to pay extra so sellers are still selling them at inflated prices.

so really they are just adding the indiana jones in the title to bump up the price! Insane!!

Back