Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-haters-gonna-hate-little-girl-car.gif
:D
Nice!
:rotfl

:lol I could had said I want a "white" Fury but then we would get into a whole racial thing :eek:

I used to not like Ultimate comics Nick Fury. Then I read Ultimate X-men... and He started to grow on me.

Then I read ultimate spider-man, and I started to REALLY LIKE The character.

Then i read Ultimate avengers, and Ultimatum.

And I found out he was the Original prototype/ Test Subject for the super soldier serum. The serum made him go crazt, break out of the machine, and then there was an explosion. in the confusion, he escaped.

A few months later, they made Steve Rodgers into Cap.

Ultimates, and by extension, Movie Nick Fury is the Cap prototype. He's not AS strong or as agile as Cap, but He's still borderline super-human. He ages slower due to the serum, and stayed under the radar, worming his way back into the army, and eventually into Shield.

I've Come to REALLY like this character. I almost Prefer Ultimates Fury over 616 Fury.

I used to not like Ultimate comics Nick Fury. Then I read Ultimate X-men... and He started to grow on me.

And I found out he was the Original prototype/ Test Subject for the super soldier serum. The serum made him go crazt, break out of the machine, and then there was an explosion. in the confusion, he escaped.

Ultimates, and by extension, Movie Nick Fury is the Cap prototype. He's not AS strong or as agile as Cap, but He's still borderline super-human. He ages slower due to the serum, and stayed under the radar, worming his way back into the army, and eventually into Shield.

I've Come to REALLY like this character. I almost Prefer Ultimates Fury over 616 Fury.

read secret warriors if you don't already, 616 Fury is a beast.

I don´t care. I want a white Fury and as soon as he gets in home, I´ll change the Samuel L. Jackson HS for a Bruce Willis HS.

oprah.gif

Last edited:
And this is a perfect example. :lecture

Why thank you! :hi5:

It's good to be an example, even if it's bad. At least I learned something :monkey2

Seriously though, there is a lack of actual news.

Last edited:
I really wanna preorder Nick Fury. Should I wait for the Avengers movie to come out and see how he is in the movie or should i not get it? mmmhh

Good lesson there. I did not know that. Now I like NF (especially SLJ version) even better now. I had him on PO already anyway.

I thought this was funny bc I have thought this when I've watched the Avengers trailer each time...:rotfl

3-8-20129-28-30AM.jpg

Looking forward to the new headsculpts of the actors, most notably Evans, Hemsworth and RDJ. One thing - are Hulk's pants purple in the film?

It would be cool but all of the stuff I've seen has him wearing beige or brown pants.

Last edited:
True. The trailers show that there will need to be headsculpts for Cap, Iron Man, Thor (of course). C'mon Hot Toys! Do it right!

You know, it´s not something I can control.

You don´t need to make fun on that!

:(:(

No harm, no foul. You're entiltled to your wants. I just was like..Bruce Willis? I dig it that most folks are traditionalist. I personally think SLJ adds more badassery to the character for the film.

Im most excited too see what they do with cap hope we get a spot on sculpt and suit with the hood would be awesome,better hemsworth sculpt aswell

Back