Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you notice the fine print ?

Yep, but I think some others might have missed it.

:lecture

Some study the fine print...

giphy.gif

Some don't...

200w.webp

:monkey3

The funny thing to me is, Sackoff has very masculine facial features IRL. Back in the day she would have been called "handsome."
Hmmmmm….. That’s not the word I would use.

7EDA0A45-BF4B-4B31-A84F-FF79137ADC87.png
A07CE33A-5162-4760-968C-2FEDEE23F81C.jpeg

I know that you’re saying, so no need to find any counter-photos, my point is just that it depends on how she decides to package it!

Now then, let’s do this one more time…

The ONLY reason I created this was to try to demonstrate that the original prototype was actually quite good, but that a few VERY minor tweaks could take it to another level.

The only things that were changed were:

1. Very slight widening if the face
2. Slight enlargement of the eyes
3. General softening of paint applications

And here we are, courtesy of QGF, NOT HotToys (to be clear) 🤣

E77A96A0-42F7-471A-B783-97542E48C0C4.jpeg

I don't need the sculpt to be 'soft and pretty', I just don't think it captures Katee Sackhoff very well.
i agree, moreso about the likeness / resemblance than the softness.

I think QGF if you did step 1&2 but went lighter on 3 that would be the ideal result.

regardless, none of this matters if she never releases 😭 …it’ll be soon i hope

Now then, let’s do this one more time…

The ONLY reason I created this was to try to demonstrate that the original prototype was actually quite good, but that a few VERY minor tweaks could take it to another level.

The only things that were changed were:

1. Very slight widening if the face
2. Slight enlargement of the eyes
3. General softening of paint applications

And here we are, courtesy of QGF, NOT HotToys (to be clear) 🤣

View attachment 605017
Make it happen QGF! :whistle:

LOOOOK! They FIXED it!

also, no one likes me….

:lol

You do good work, QGF. But you should watermark your photos (everyone should in this day and age, honestly).

Otherwise someone’s going to take the photos and post them around social media claiming Hot Toys changed the sculpt. Again.

Otherwise someone’s going to take the photos and post them around social media claiming Hot Toys changed the sculpt. Again.
Wait, you mean I should take this off of HT Facebook page? Where I thanked them for fixing the portrait and the numerous other groups I shared this with, stating, “look how great the final product is!!”

Wait, you mean I should take this off of HT Facebook page? Where I thanked them for fixing the portrait and the numerous other groups I shared this with, stating, “look how great the final product is!!”
Absolutely not.
The meltdown after people instead revive the originally promised ‘Bloke Katan’ will be far more entertaining.

Last edited:
Back