Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short, fat, whatever, I would like to pick this one up once its released.

Assuming she isn't ruined in Season 3 or post something so shockingly offensive to 14 people that she is banned for life.

Assuming she isn't ruined in Season 3 or post something so shockingly offensive to 14 people that she is banned for life.

LOL she seems savvy enough not to continually provoke her employer and coworkers after several warnings over the course of a year. Katee will be fine, she’s not an amateur obsessed with unpopular notions and victimhood.

She also had a pretty cool character arc in Clone Wars/Rebels. I'm more interested in picking her up based on that than Mando. So they'd really have to screw her up in season 3 for me to hate her.

Regardless, I'd suggest pre-ordering or not waiting long after release. I think this will be another Commander Cody that ends up selling out in a matter of weeks at Sideshow, especially given the pre-order for Bo-Katan is already sold out everywhere else.

Yeah, I just don't have enough points yet to make her purchase more palatable to me since I am not invested with the character much beyond Mando. But I do like her (actress) and the design. Definitely will grab her off ebay in 2022... along with a Mando grunt-trooper and an RO tank trooper (if I don't PO that one soon myself).

Finally got my pre-order in. Hopefully my last Sideshow purchase ever. I'm at the point that I'd rather not own a figure than buy it from Sideshow and deal with their shipping nonsense. Gonna have to be desperate to buy there again.

LOL she seems savvy enough not to continually provoke her employer and coworkers after several warnings over the course of a year. Katee will be fine, she’s not an amateur obsessed with unpopular notions and victimhood.

BAM!!

I don’t understand why the world leading country is still using the imperial system. 5 feet and 11 inches, what the heck. An inch = 2.54 cm. Not that accurate when it comes to distances. A bit too OT but in which aspects does the Imperial outclass the Metric system? :dunno

Bo-Katan is still short even in the metric system.

If the figure was Bo-Katan's height rather than Katee's though, then she'd be taller than Mando. Yet he always looked down quite a way to speak to her.

The HT may be a little short at 5' 6 1/8", considering 5' 5 3/4" Katee would be in boots and helmet, but it's close enough that a little blue tack in the boots couldn't fix for the finicky. :wink1:

Oh well that’s a bummer

It depends if you talk actress or lore height. 1.8 m in lore and actress is only 1.68 m tall.

Live action overrides lore in this case.

Mando (or at least Pedro) is 5' 10 1/2", so he couldn't be talking to a 5' 11" Bo-Katan here:

51018003690_e4e72c2846_o.jpg

It's a TMS figure, i.e., TV Masterpiece, and since the masterpiece in question is The Mandalorian (since the figure doesn't have a cartoon head) there's no way she can be 5' 11" without things getting really freaky.

45ab7bb1cdf7c7aae0cd7af529c459cc.jpg

Whatever her real-life/tv character/wookiepedia height is, Hot Toys will give her figure to you in their same old under-scaled female body.

I was just admiring the broad-shouldered look Katee/Bo-Katan's got going on in that armour in that group screenshot, and then I look over at Koska and... she's just so adorably tiny, omg.

I want her too!!
Her and Bo Katan should hook up!!😉😉😉😉

On a more serious note,Bo Katan is my most anticipated figure now with Ashoka and the Boba 2pk tied for first.

Back