Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo…A custom stand or two is a must for this set but I’m trying to decide how the plaque should read for each one. I don’t want just BOBA FETT on both or maybe not either.

I’m thinking RE-ARMORED BOBA FETT for one and NOMAD BOBA FETT for the other. Any thoughts?
How about Boba Fett on one and Not My on the other?

Was it just me or did Boba look a little leaner in the earlier scenes of Episode 2?

As for the BF 2-pack, I'm curious if final numbers made will be based on the initial pre-orders or if HT expected a bigger demand.

Was it just me or did Boba look a little leaner in the earlier scenes of Episode 2?

As for the BF 2-pack, I'm curious if final numbers made will be based on the initial pre-orders or if HT expected a bigger demand.
I think the standard version will probably be widely available, not sure I see the deluxe sticking around for a while. I can imagine the deluxe being highly saught after later on.

I have chosen. :lecture

ED4032F6-017C-4ED8-AB48-500399D862D3.jpeg

But really, good idea about waiting a bit to see where the series leads. I haven’t even watched Ep2 yet.

I think a lot of ppl originally preferred the RePaint and I never understood why. I think visually the weathered version will be so much more interesting and really will pop and look more realistic. And weathered seems more in character I guess haha since I think of Boba in that worn, used armour. And that worn/used aesthetic is so Star Wars. The RePaint looks too clean.

I think a lot of ppl originally preferred the RePaint and I never understood why. I think visually the weathered version will be so much more interesting and really will pop and look more realistic. And weathered seems more in character I guess haha since I think of Boba in that worn, used armour. And that worn/used aesthetic is so Star Wars. The RePaint looks too clean.
My thinking was this version appeared in only a single episode then got repainted so will never be seen again, while the repainted armor was his look going forward. But I agree now that the weathered look feels more Star Wars-esque and also makes for a more visually interesting action figure.

My thinking was this version appeared in only a single episode then got repainted so will never be seen again, while the repainted armor was his look going forward. But I agree now that the weathered look feels more Star Wars-esque and also makes for a more visually interesting action figure.
You are probably right. The RePaint is def better than the Book of Boba version and I could see myself picking it up if it come out good (I’m a Fett Addict haha). But if I had to choose, weathered all day.
For Fett, he could appear for a millisecond or not at all on screen, if the armour looks amazing and good it is a buy.

its like I said in another thread: Morrison has DEFINITELY been hitting the weight bench.
He definitely looked stocky, solid. Boba Fett doesn’t have to look like an athlete/bodybuilder. I think Morrison is good and I love that he’s clearly inspired some Māori into the character.
I think the end scene with the Tuskens reminded me of Haka/Polynesian-Esque warrior dances.

Just to make a statement to those ppl out there...the best plaque:

Boba Fett
He Is Not Fat

I will have Pre-Pro, ESB, 1/4 ROTJ, and this set. Plan to put Jangos head on the Pre Pro and have kinda different stages of Fett. Display them with Rex maybe. Omg im drooling boys, drooling

Back