Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The armor set looks awesome with the accessories attached. Definitely figure of the year contender. Sculpt looks awesome. Barbarian cool too but not for me.

HT BF1.jpg
HT BF3.jpg
HT BF4.jpg
HT BF5.jpg

HT BF12.jpg

HT BF6.jpg
HT BF8.jpg
HT BF9.jpg
HT BF11.jpg

Sooo…A custom stand or two is a must for this set but I’m trying to decide how the plaque should read for each one. I don’t want just BOBA FETT on both or maybe not either.

I’m thinking RE-ARMORED BOBA FETT for one and NOMAD BOBA FETT for the other. Any thoughts?

Minor nitpick but the vest material is different than what's on the ESB and ROTJ figure.

Sooo…A custom stand or two is a must for this set but I’m trying to decide how the plaque should read for each one. I don’t want just BOBA FETT on both or maybe not either.

I’m thinking RE-ARMORED BOBA FETT for one and NOMAD BOBA FETT for the other. Any thoughts?
I'm interested to see what you'll come up with. I'll probably buy one off you 😂

I would be happy with just Boba Fett …

or Grandpa Boba

I think the robed version has to be:

TUSKEN BOBA

And Re-Armoured is bang on for the armoured version.

I'm definitely going for desert diorama, two tuskens and Boba in the middle. Should be pretty epic display.

I usually save some of the final production photos to look at while I wait for my figure. The ones I like most. But with this one there are way too many. Here are my favourites:

View attachment 554111View attachment 554112View attachment 554113View attachment 554114View attachment 554115View attachment 554116
It's really quite impressive. Up until now I thought if I were to get one it'd be the repainted version, but the paintwork here is far more impressive and visually interesting, especially with how they've pulled most all of the texture out of the metal on the more recent repainted prototype shown on display and used in Fennec's promo photos.

Guys…I am so excited for this. This is like Christmas seeing this getting released. I cannot believe how good this turned out. I always had faith in this that it would be THE Boba Fett to own from the new era of the character. The level of weathering and detail on the armour is insane. And the Legend of Tusken Boba is growing and growing. Year just started and I think we already have a Figure of the Year. I don’t think it will get much better than this release.

Guys…I am so excited for this. This is like Christmas seeing this getting released. I cannot believe how good this turned out. I always had faith in this that it would be THE Boba Fett to own from the new era of the character. The level of weathering and detail on the armour is insane. And the Legend of Tusken Boba is growing and growing. Year just started and I think we already have a Figure of the Year. I don’t think it will get much better than this release.
Yeah, this has figure of the year potential. Love the set!

I'll definitely need this custom stand

Hasbro used the Re-Armored name for the repainted Boba Fett helmet so I don't know if there'd be an association with that for some people out there.

I refer to his brief appearance in the Sarlaac armor as Tython Fett myself. At this point I'd probably hold off till we see where else the TBOBF Tusken storyline goes before establishing a final name for the robed outfit.

I'd personally like to see something simple like:

Boba Fett
Tython

Boba Fett
Tusken Tribe

But maybe you can give people some options, including...

BOBA FETT
LEFT FOR DEAD
ON THE SANDS OF TATOOINE

Back