Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it just me or did Boba look a little leaner in the earlier scenes of Episode 2?

As for the BF 2-pack, I'm curious if final numbers made will be based on the initial pre-orders or if HT expected a bigger demand.

People keep trying to sugar coat this but Morrison is ridiculously out of shape for this role and just isn't suitable to play the character. Just go back and laugh at him trying to run away from the Tuskens in episode one or watch the clip of him confronting the Hutts in episode two where his armor looks tiny on him barely covering his chest leaving his entire abdomen/gut exposed. Also notice in that scene how cheap his plastic shoulder armor is, light passes right through it.

Last edited:
People keep trying to sugar coat this but Morrison is ridiculously out of shape for this role and just isn't suitable to play the character. Just go back at laugh at him trying to run away from the Tuskens in episode one or watch the clip of him confronting the Hutts in episode two where his armor looks tiny on him barely covering his chest leaving his entire abdomen/gut exposed. Also notice in that scene how cheap his plastic shoulder armor is, light passes right through it.
0/10 unwatchable

I deliberated putting him in, then thought I'd just stick with the armour stages.

Nice. Still can't decide if I want this or the the throne version to go with My s2 shiny Mando.

But after slowly being soured by Book Of Bubba Fett, I may prefer this version as to be reminded of the bad ass Fett that once was (the OT) over his newer cleaner look that reminds me of pacifist Fett. :(

I only wish the standard version came with the Boba head. I don't really want Nomad Fett.

People keep trying to sugar coat this but Morrison is ridiculously out of shape for this role and just isn't suitable to play the character. Just go back and laugh at him trying to run away from the Tuskens in episode one or watch the clip of him confronting the Hutts in episode two where his armor looks tiny on him barely covering his chest leaving his entire abdomen/gut exposed. Also notice in that scene how cheap his plastic shoulder armor is, light passes right through it.
Mate, you are so full of **** lmao.

its like I said in another thread: Morrison has DEFINITELY been hitting the weight bench.
The guy looks in great shape to me, and superb shape for a 60 year old guy. He has a similar physique to many of the Māori New Zealand rugby players of past years. Call him fat and you’ll probably get this response…

10495EB6-C014-49EB-B611-E3096C1EF99C.jpeg

Try calling him Beta Fett and see where that chair ends up :p

Last edited:
Back