Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definite coordinated effort between Disney and Hot Toys on this release.

Let's hope their contact has been ongoing for a long time so prototypes are ready for Gamorreans, a certain Black Krrsantan Wookie and maybe a Black Tuskan ?

Not sure what else at this point. But plenty more to come I'm sure.....

Definite coordinated effort between Disney and Hot Toys on this release.

Let's hope their contact has been ongoing for a long time so prototypes are ready for Gamorreans, a certain Black Krrsantan Wookie and maybe a Black Tuskan ?

Not sure what else at this point. But plenty more to come I'm sure.....
0D48281C-BD39-4A29-890B-098D793F673E.jpeg

I have the two pack on pre-order with Alter Ego Comics. I was kind of thinking about cancelling it, but it looks like a great set.

Looks great! I don’t see any discernible difference from the prototype. Hopefully, I get my shipping notice from TBA soon.

Well boys..this has been a GREAT day for Boba Fett fans. And I will be the first to say…I WAS WRONG! This second episode really got me into this show where I was very iffy before and after Episode 1. So apologies are in order to the Book of Boba faithful. It was the mayor, Hutts, the Wookiee, the bikers, the training, the train, the Speeders, the pikes….it blew me away. And of course him getting the Tusken Robes.

Now that the Tusken Boba has a story, and a really badass one, this figure set is going to be amazing! I always always wanted the Tusken Boba. And I always always thought the weathered Boba would look amazing. The set turned out better than the prototype and the prototype was amazing. Haha I wonder how many are cancelling their Rearmoured Mandos?

Well boys..this has been a GREAT day for Boba Fett fans. And I will be the first to say…I WAS WRONG! This second episode really got me into this show where I was very iffy before and after Episode 1. So apologies are in order to the Book of Boba faithful. It was the mayor, Hutts, the Wookiee, the bikers, the training, the train, the Speeders, the pikes….it blew me away. And of course him getting the Tusken Robes.

Now that the Tusken Boba has a story, and a really badass one, this figure set is going to be amazing! I always always wanted the Tusken Boba. And I always always thought the weathered Boba would look amazing. The set turned out better than the prototype and the prototype was amazing. Haha I wonder how many are cancelling their Rearmoured Mandos?

The figures from The Mandalorian look to have turned out well but we must have watched different shows.

Back