Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap !!! They released it !!! I saw the pics on Instagram and thought they were just re-posting the originals to increase pre-orders !!!

Wow !! Bring it on !!! Especially after watching Ep2 !!!

D094ED6D-F6B5-4CE3-B1F0-9F183120BD31.jpeg
D6914475-30FE-4B0D-B5D4-7FF66232CF1A.jpeg
B39660B2-FE9B-45C0-9715-6F7155F22002.jpeg

All good. I enjoy the multiple perspectives on these boards and was genuinely curious about canceling. I’m warming up to where BOBF is going but was more in your camp after episode 1. Of nothing else you could keep the PO and sell off nomad Boba and keep the Sarlacc damaged look. I have a feeling nomad Boba will be in larger demand after ep 2…
I ended up watching his Mando scenes again. Still brought a smile to my face and I enjoyed watching that again. Still was Boba Fett to me. For that reason I’ll keep the order and just push BoBF out of my mind. Wouldn’t be a great Mando shelf without Boba in it anyways.

I ended up watching his Mando scenes again. Still brought a smile to my face and I enjoyed watching that again. Still was Boba Fett to me. For that reason I’ll keep the order and just push BoBF out of my mind. Wouldn’t be a great Mando shelf without Boba in it anyways.
Cool! I wonder if HT will send me a bonus check for aiding in keeping this pre-order :)

Now let's see how long it takes Sideshow to start shipping these...
Yeah, assume this will not be a simultaneous release. I'm assuming this was ordered in large numbers and it would've had to have been on a boat 3 months ago to be releasing by Sideshow soon. Still happy to have this one coming sooner than later.

Man that head sculpt is fantastic.

Not a huge fan to what they did with that visor in the production photos though, I liked the more narrower version that was shown in the initial photos.

Turned out great. Armor looks even better than the prototype. I'm just now realizing all of the blast and hologram effect pieces are unique to this release and aren't part of the repaint armor/throne set. :(

Back