Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the others have been delayed, Boba's release has actually been moved up. I believe that HT will release this sooner than later to cash in on BoBF.

Even if it does come out soon I wont get it for ages, postponed all my payment plans by a couple months.

But this is one of my most anticipated figures, and it's from when Boba peaked.

I believe Ahsoka and Maul har higher up on the priority list than Jango.

I'd agree prior to Book of Boba, but now I think they'll want to get Boba and Jango out.

Also thought Maul and Ahsoka would of been out months ago, so who knows lol.

It's been one single episode. It's like saying a movie is disappointing after 15 minutes.

Agreed, the overreaction over 1 episode..is pretty typical of us Star Wars fans lol

I do think the show should of done what Hawkeye did, and give us the first 2 episodes on the release date though. Mando had such a great pilot, a great Season 2 opener and recently TBB had an awesome pilot as well.

It's been one single episode. It's like saying a movie is disappointing after 15 minutes.

It's way more than that. The Sarlaac Escape scene was a bitter disappointment(after decades of buildup it should have and needed to be epic) and Morrison is just a poor representation of the character. He doesn't look, act, or feel like Boba Fett at all which is the whole point of making a show about Boba Fett.

I already posted a similar comment in the movie section, so apologies to anyone who has to read it a second time.

Agreed, the overreaction over 1 episode..is pretty typical of us Star Wars fans lol

6sdMeys.png

Few things I want to add:

If you liked the episode or want to wait for further episodes to judge, that’s fine. I am definitely in the camp that did not like the feel of the first episode. And I think it does set a tone. For me, it is mostly the “present day” Fett stuff I did not like. I never thought him being the Crime Lord was what I wanted to see. I wanted something more understated, maybe just him going back to “being a simple man making his way throughout the galaxy”. I have a feeling the Tusken Boba/Weathered Armour to the Repainted Armour will represent a big change in my mind in terms of how the character is portrayed.

In terms of figures, Boba Fett will still be popular. Maybe it might affect fringe fans, but he will still sell. I definitely agree that the Mando S2 Boba Fett scenes might be the best we get.

I will enjoy the show nonetheless, but again for me personally I knew there were fundamental aspects of the show I wasn’t on board with and after the first episode I think overall I will be disappointed.

I think these are scheduled to be released this week…according to my sources…which are The Green Goblin. :lecture

Might want to take that with a grain of salt, because I've heard plenty of people say he's full of ****. The guy doesn't even have a youtube channel for crying out loud!

All the overreactions to BOBF are ridiculously predictable, but still pretty entertaining.
I mean the forum is free to have their opinion as well, even if it is just reviewing a single episode. People are free to defend it as much as pan it if they want. I don’t think it is over reaction…we are allowed to have opinions on the media we consume. Obviously you enjoyed the first episode and again that is perfectly fine. We have no clue how episode 2-7 will be but episode one is out and it is subject to our reviews/opinions.

Agreed. All the overreactions I’ve seen so far are just from people over reacting that not everyone loves it as much as them. The episode was good. A 5 out of 10, at best. That’s exactly what good is.

Nothing wrong with that and no reason for people who really liked it to always need to get defensive. No doubt nowhere to go but up from here though.

I mean the forum is free to have their opinion as well, even if it is just reviewing a single episode. People are free to defend it as much as pan it if they want. I don’t think it is over reaction…we are allowed to have opinions on the media we consume. Obviously you enjoyed the first episode and again that is perfectly fine. We have no clue how episode 2-7 will be but episode one is out and it is subject to our reviews/opinions.
That’s the pesky thing about opinions. We’re all free to have them. And I’m free to have opinions on other opinions. 😉

Back