1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unpacked mine today. Has anyone noticed particularly sturdy hands on this Mando? One hand broke on mine as i was trying to fit the rifle in. Something that can be fixed as hands are molded in two parts but first time i experience this with Hot Toys.

Contact them for repplacement of hands

Don?t get two figures on a single day very often!

d7665dd797db8b320b8c23f91f708e54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact them for repplacement of hands

May ask KG Hobby but not sure i want to go thru the process for just one hand. Besides, it's not actually broken. It just looks like the two parts separated where they are glued together.

Still wondering if anyone felt like hands are made of sturdier plastic on their Mando.

May ask KG Hobby but not sure i want to go thru the process for just one hand. Besides, it's not actually broken. It just looks like the two parts separated where they are glued together.

Still wondering if anyone felt like hands are made of sturdier plastic on their Mando.

Yeah mine were also pretty stiff. Especially. The knife holding hand.

Just got mine today, looks amazing, but does anybody have any advice on how to attached the beskar camtono canister to his hand. I'm not even sure which hand you are supposed to use. The little finger seems to prevent a proper attachment and as others have said the fingers may be prone to snapping. I've seen most images with Mando holding the canister in his left but can you also attach it to a right hand?

Just got mine today, looks amazing, but does anybody have any advice on how to attached the beskar camtono canister to his hand. I'm not even sure which hand you are supposed to use. The little finger seems to prevent a proper attachment and as others have said the fingers may be prone to snapping. I've seen most images with Mando holding the canister in his left but can you also attach it to a right hand?

There no dedicated hand for the camtono you just have to try which ever hand hold it best

Still waiting on mine too. I only ordered at the beginning of January tho, so I guess it's to be expected.

Unpacked mine today. Has anyone noticed particularly sturdy hands on this Mando? One hand broke on mine as i was trying to fit the rifle in. Something that can be fixed as hands are molded in two parts but first time i experience this with Hot Toys.

Yep. I actually left the 3 fingers off the right trigger hand of Mando V1; posed it looks like the fingers are curled under the trigger so u wouldn't see them anyway if u were shooting.

From the looks of it, the new Boba has the same 2 part hands. HT really needed to use a softer plastic.

Just got mine a few hours ago. Dang, this is a cool set. The accessories is where this one shines. Those little Grogus are awesome.

Just got mine a few hours ago. Dang, this is a cool set. The accessories is where this one shines. Those little Grogus are awesome.

Just cancel the rest of the day...agree about the Grogus, really nice paint work. Now we need an articulated version so we can at least move the arms...

Yeah mine were also pretty stiff. Especially. The knife holding hand.

Yep. I actually left the 3 fingers off the right trigger hand of Mando V1; posed it looks like the fingers are curled under the trigger so u wouldn't see them anyway if u were shooting.

From the looks of it, the new Boba has the same 2 part hands. HT really needed to use a softer plastic.

Thanks for the confirmation. I gotta check my Mando V1 as it did not occur to me plastic was so sturdy on him.

Back