1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Din Djarin- BESKAR armor - DELUXE VERSION

Doubt 1/4 Mando will happen, at least not for a very long time. A 1/4 Child doesn't mean 1/4 Mando, they aren't doing a 1/1 Scale Mando along with the 1/1 Scale Child.

The 1:6 scale Mando w. Child plus 1:1 scale Sideshow or Hot Toys Child vs 1:4 Mando w. Child. Tough decision to make. They should work out roughly the same price. Anyone else thinking of going for the quarter scale Child if it comes with the Beskar Mandalorian?

Has HT done anything 1/4 except IM and some Thanos stuff? Never paid that much attention.

But yeah, not so much into the Child alone (tho I have the Disney version on PO:cool:) want Mando to go with.

What I really picture is Iron Studios doing a 1/4 Mando + Child $$$$ and then getting the 1/6 HTs. But dunno who has what license and for what scale.:dunno

Has HT done anything 1/4 except IM and some Thanos stuff? Never paid that much attention.

But yeah, not so much into the Child alone (tho I have the Disney version on PO:cool:) want Mando to go with.

What I really picture is Iron Studios doing a 1/4 Mando + Child $$$$ and then getting the 1/6 HTs. But dunno who has what license and for what scale.:dunno

Spider-Man, Batman, Joker, Iron Man, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & Terminator.

They showed a 1/4 Stormtrooper before I think. For the Child, I think it's more like a baby Groot situation. Same character in different scale but only that character other than 1/6.

Not sure about who has the license but you can get the 1/4 Child and then get a 1/4 Mando in statue form? SSC might do it in the premium format?

Yeah they've been very selective about what figures to release in 1/4, and probably don't see Mando as being quite important or iconic enough for that yet.

A 1/4 version of the baby will be about 4" tall if the Sideshow one is 16". They should probably just do a 1/2 scale instead to be of similar size to the baby Groot. I'm either having 1/6 versions with a Mando, or I'd like a 1/2 scale. A 1/4 one seems too small as a stand alone piece and a life size is just too big for me personally.

After the ?The Child text?, I?m pretty sure HT will release 1/6 baby alone

Torn between waiting for this and buying the original.
Original version looks a lot more interesting to me but he only wore it 2 episodes.

Original version looks a lot more interesting to me but he only wore it 2 episodes.

IMO if I could only have one, I'd go for the Beskar re the possible longevity factor e.g. he'll probably have the armor for a good bit of season 2. Total guess but thinkin' part of the heroic journey is getting beat down/imprisoned etc. so gonna guess the armor is stolen or changed out or something at some point.

Then he gets it back or something. Just that Beskar seems to be so valuable. Am re-watching over the weekend and - I just can't not have both. Already canceled EG Hawkeye and cut back for Mando stuff. Gotta make choices:crying:crying:crying

I'm crazy impatient and if it's taking them this long to even *announce* the Beskar armor I'd imagine it'll be an even longer wait, plus I'd imagine they'd want to space out the releases, if the gap between the pre-order announcements & release dates of Mk 85/Mk 85 BD and Thanos EG/Thanos EG BD are anything to go by, Beskar Mando could be something like a Q2-Q4 2021 release, and I would be far too impatient to wait for that I think. That and Baby Yoda/Child already being confirmed a separate release anyway means I think I'm going to get the original outfit.

I'm crazy impatient and if it's taking them this long to even *announce* the Beskar armor I'd imagine it'll be an even longer wait, plus I'd imagine they'd want to space out the releases, if the gap between the pre-order announcements & release dates of Mk 85/Mk 85 BD and Thanos EG/Thanos EG BD are anything to go by, Beskar Mando could be something like a Q2-Q4 2021 release, and I would be far too impatient to wait for that I think. That and Baby Yoda/Child already being confirmed a separate release anyway means I think I'm going to get the original outfit.

Yeah, kudos to Hasbro for getting something out for me to play with:lol and turns out the Black Series is awesome anyway - impressed. Too true about HT delays tho. For the more patient collector think there's gonna be a FLOOD of stuff - maybe even HT doing a Beskar battle damaged.:dunno

IMO the original is an awesome look - plan to get both $$$$ with the chronic HT delays think it's do-able.

100%. I just got into Hot Toys and already have the Incinerator Stormtrooper on order with an e-retailer here in Canada. I definitely want to get Mando as well but keep going back and forth between the current one available for order or the Beskar Armor version. I really don't know what to do. :huh

I don't think there's anything confirmed that the Child will be a separate release. HT just said "we're going to make it" basically.

100%. I just got into Hot Toys and already have the Incinerator Stormtrooper on order with an e-retailer here in Canada. I definitely want to get Mando as well but keep going back and forth between the current one available for order or the Beskar Armor version. I really don't know what to do. :huh

Both!!! If you can only get one that?s a tough call. His first appearance armor or Beskar. If you can wait until q4 2021 id say wait for his beskar. I?m getting both.

I?m actually hoping they do him and the 1/6 child as a 2 pack like they did the infinity war rocket & Groot.

Both!!! If you can only get one that?s a tough call. His first appearance armor or Beskar. If you can wait until q4 2021 id say wait for his beskar. I?m getting both.

I?m actually hoping they do him and the 1/6 child as a 2 pack like they did the infinity war rocket & Groot.

Oh gawd can u imagine if the only way to get the 1/6 Baby is a 2-pack deluxe $$$$$
:devil

Tho it makes sense, a 1/6 Baby is gonna be a tiny thing. I hope they include the Mythosaur pendant. I also need a diorama of the cockpit with the weapons container? that stood in for a cradle for a while. With light up of course. And Greef hologram.

Oh gawd can u imagine if the only way to get the 1/6 Baby is a 2-pack deluxe $$$$$
:devil

Tho it makes sense, a 1/6 Baby is gonna be a tiny thing. I hope they include the Mythosaur pendant. I also need a diorama of the cockpit with the weapons container? that stood in for a cradle for a while. With light up of course. And Greef hologram.

*looks innocent* Do you want the Mythosaur pendant? One cast from the original prop...? Why wait on HT? You can have that right now:

https://mostlyfantasy.com/store/

Scroll on down. I own one of these and its gorgeous. Get one now before he raises the price again.

Buy both. There will be at least a year lead time between the versions, you know there will. Besides, original Mando has that must-have Stormtrooper helmet base.

Back