1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

From grungy scoundrel to knight in shining armour - and next season he's bound to start painting his armour in his new clan colour. Probably something involving green!

I actually wouldn't mind that Death Watch blue:naughty

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

How many people will be looking for the Sideshow E Web cannon now?

From grungy scoundrel to knight in shining armour - and next season he's bound to start painting his armour in his new clan colour. Probably something involving green!

Oh, god. Not clicking on any spoiler links, and I can't watch till Saturday night. But....

This sounds like 2020 is gonna be a really, really EXPENSIVE YEAR :wink1:

Oh, god. Not clicking on any spoiler links, and I can't watch till Saturday night. But....

This sounds like 2020 is gonna be a really, really EXPENSIVE YEAR :wink1:

Yep. My bro couldn't watch till later either but IMO worth waiting. I already surrendered and am planning shelf space. Like I was kinda done doing a whole new line, but this show has just steamrolled over me.:lol

And u just know the show success is gonna have Favreau/Filoni doing even MORE and then the other SW shows will leap into compete so there goes the budget.:horror

Don?t forget his
Spoiler Spoiler:

Suspect - maybe - that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don?t forget his
Spoiler Spoiler:

You misheard that. Easily done. They called him a foundling.
The same as Mando. A foundling is any child found and sheltered by mandalorians.
So we don?t yet have a name for their race I?m afraid.

Good, I like the mystery, I was a little disappointed. But now I’m not!:banana:banana:banana

Wow, that last episode brought quite a few new ideas to add to the next HT Mando. Wondring how long before they put him up for PO.

Given that this version should have:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It will look fantastic next to the original look. Bought three times over before it's even officially announced.

Agreed. I absolutely loved his final look in the episode, and really hope HT will incorporate everything we saw him with. And yeah the original figure posed with the rifle, alongside the full Beskar version on a flight stand should look great together as well.

He's still not full beskar.

Any predictions as to win this might become a pre-order?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any predictions as to win this might become a pre-order?

*Guessing*

Baby will come separately and *&^% everyone off, to compete with release flood from everyone else March-May. But u get working cradle on
a floaty stand and a couple of other expressions like Baby Groot.

Cara and Mando #2 maybe previewed July SDCC; PO soon after to join hype for upcoming Season #2. But u'll get some sort of egg cradle - non working - which will *&^%$ everyone off as lame, but Mando #2 will sell out re beskar armor.:cool:

Yeah unfortunately I can easily see HT doing that. Instead of just making the baby a $40 dollar accessory as part of another figure, they'll give it its own release and charge $180 for it. Especially now that they see all the hype and buzz surrounding him.

The Child, opening and closing pram, multiple heads and hands... and that joystick ball.

SOLD!

Won't be $180 though. It'll be $205.

Personally, I'd prefer a redo of Mando with Asset included as a deluxe set (like Groot and Rocket) for a larger price.

Yeah unfortunately I can easily see HT doing that. Instead of just making the baby a $40 dollar accessory as part of another figure, they'll give it its own release and charge $180 for it. Especially now that they see all the hype and buzz surrounding him.

U sound so NEGATIVE it's a bummer:wink1:. I wanna throw money at innovations like the *pulsing light-up flame ball* and the switchout "angry baby head".
Remember HT includes batteries. Don't be ungrateful.:monkey3

Those prices seem excessive, even the pram isn’t that large. The child itself would probably be the size of a hot toys head, if that.

Back