1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave HOLA, AMIGO

Wait'll we see what they do to him thiscoming season, his armor will change yet again, and we'll have to get that one too!

I hear Ahsoka Tano is in season 2 now, I wonder if they'll make her too. [Yes this is true, Variety is confirming this]

Fantastic news! Definitely pick up Ahsoka.

Great video. They should also come out with a deluxe IG-11 with baby carrier bag and tea tray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video. They should also come out with a deluxe IG-11 with baby carrier bag and tea tray.

LOL yeah cool idea !

This is just my wishful thinking, but they could also do Kuill and give him the carrier bag and definitely the tea tray.

It's Hot Toys way of saying you really should buy IG-11 and/or Kuill :lol

Ahsoka is a no-go for me...Can't stand Dawson.
Money saved with her, Larson, and Jones.

Yeah, she'd be terrible....

rosario-dawson-ahsoka-tano-fan-art-2.jpg

Last we see her she is dressed like Gandalf the White, so I don't think skimpy outfits will be an issue anyway. :lol

Well that can?t be right! :lol

fe06b5d1e0c088d5b3fac9bd6418109e.jpg

??????

Not sure what you mean. That isn't the listing I provided the link to... If you mean the price, that's the 20% down option, which is selected in your screen grab. I'm not sure why they haven't fixed it so it doesn't show the "you saved $225.01" part - obviously that's not the case. With your Heavy Infantry Mando example, you're still only saving the initial $22.01 off the list price, you're just paying the $55.99 + shipping up front. You also get the 2% in rewards once it ships.

HD Mando.jpg

Back