1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why HT is so into vehicles (counting the Blurrg) right now. Wish they had this mentally for TFA Rey.

I like that this is being offered separately, but it’s a pass from me. It’s barely used in the show so far. If I was going to get any vehicles it would be the Scout/Speeder Bike set.

Will pick this up for sure. It may not have been in the show for long but, being kind of a basic design, i can see it being a good piece to display with other characters.

It’s nice. As you would expect but it’s a big piece and not one that I’m desperate for.
if money and space were no issue.…..

Oh this is what I have been waiting for. Love me a Star Wars swoop bike. I am actually surprised by the price too. EAT THAT BLURGG!
Wow, don't check in for 48 hours and cool stuff happens $$$$$

Think I will go for the bike and the DX Mando; along with Kuill and maybe a blurrg hope I can wind up my season 1 and 2 season Mando collection, unless Cara I released or Bill Burr.

I fall into the camp of not loving the nostalgia/Filoni treatment, which is the direction the show took; plus the expense. Tho I am getting the Boba set - because. D*mn I'd still like a Marshall even if he was only in one show.

Then I'll see if I think the show gets really cool, in the end, or is just a Filoni SW/Clone Wars revisit of a kind. Not to be a downer about it - it's just not a treatment I wanted; other folks really like seeing favorite characters show up live action. If nothing else F & F successfully introduced new characters to the SW world - amazing characters like Kuill.
Who's getting this ? It's an expensive proposition with the new deluxe Mando.

Not for everyone due to the size anyway. Another great shelf accent if you can swing it and have space.
But I am thinking long term as I don't usually sell figs, and pacing myself as well. IMO no need to instantly PO; for me anyway better to buy myself a gift card, make purchase, and then PO the rest. So monthly payments will be lower. Or use RPs if I have any, maybe. I figure the ripple effects of the shipping crisis aren't going away soon Coronavirus pandemic triggers shipping container crisis | DW | 12.04.2021

Heck, my IG might finally ship in a week or so. Maybe. Paid off at SSC but no e-mail yet. Plus Season 3 Mando won't even be out until 2022.

Last edited:
I'll buy one. I'm all in on Mando, at least for the first two seasons. Except for that stupid mustard trooper.
I'm just glad they didn't institute the color concept thing with any of the Imperial cold weather forces. Can't imagine how a yellow snow trooper would go over.

I'm just glad they didn't institute the color concept thing with any of the Imperial cold weather forces. Can't imagine how a yellow snow trooper would go over.

Yellow Snowtroopers, the perfect camouflage for yellow snow...

m8v0kpyhhz561.jpg

:monkey3

Do we know the dimensions of this? Obviously don’t be fitting in a detolf, just curious at the length.

Is that Grogu head unique? I thought it was the same as the Scout Trooper set but the ears on this one go up high.

I wonder why HT is so into vehicles (counting the Blurrg) right now. Wish they had this mentally for TFA Rey.
If you're interested in Rey's Speeder Jazzinc is making it.

Back