1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooooogs in Spaaaaaaaaace! :)
gg.jpg

Im still on the fence between this swoop bike and the Blurrg. If I had to choose only one, I would go with the animal due to its unique feature.

I am curious what the weight differential is. SS doesn't have it listed for either yet, but I assume the Blurrg will be much more.

People say the Scout speeder bike is very light so I would assume this will be too. I'm really happy that the whole look with the Fett armor can be completed. I would have otherwise probably passed.

I know the swoop bike didn’t last long like but I have always loved swoop bikes since seeing them in Shadows of the Empire as a kid. I’m tempted to pass on the Speeder bike until a proper ROTJ one and get this instead. I still haven’t been able to take the plunge on either vehicle or the Blurgg.

I know the swoop bike didn’t last long like but I have always loved swoop bikes since seeing them in Shadows of the Empire as a kid. I’m tempted to pass on the Speeder bike until a proper ROTJ one and get this instead. I still haven’t been able to take the plunge on either vehicle or the Blurgg.
I wish they would make a swoop like the one in Shadows. But the Mouse says that it doesn't exist anymore. :cry:

I noticed today that this is now eligible for those thank you $20 coupon codes Sideshow emails out so I finally ordered it. Far as I can remember this has never been eligible before.

Now c'mon HT May 4th let's see Cobb Vanth AND his hot dog speeder :lol

hib7yf7vdcw51.jpg

baby-yoda-yoda.gif

Back