1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of my favorite and most memorable sequences in all Star Wars. When Anakin travels by sunset trailing the Tusken tribe and riding the swoop bike.
Yeah the cinematography in that scene is amazing, for all the other flaws the movie has. I love that there’s a brief moment where Anakin's silhouette resembles that of Vader.

Yeah the cinematography in that scene is amazing, for all the other flaws the movie has. I love that there’s a brief moment where Anakin's silhouette resembles that of Vader.
Yeah I love that scene too. The music is obviously brilliant, a riff on Dual Of The Fates from memory? The other one similar to this I love is the extended sequence just before Anakin confronts Palpatine in RotS. Padme in her apartment watching the skyline cutting back and forth to Anakin pondering in the Jedi council room. Again no dialogue (always a plus), stunning lighting, amazing music.

But absolutely nothing to do with the swoop bike sorry!

The other one similar to this I love is the extended sequence just before Anakin confronts Palpatine in RotS. Padme in her apartment watching the skyline cutting back and forth to Anakin pondering in the Jedi council room. Again no dialogue (always a plus), stunning lighting, amazing music.
Yes! My favourite scene in all of Star Wars. So underrated. Such a foreboding and haunting scene. I always feel like that's the moment where he starts to change.

So, has anyone noticed The Mando Swoop Bike has disappeared from SSC site?? This thing still happening? Kinda strange it doesn't show up on a site search.

Am so looking forward to this thing. It'll give me somewhere to put one of my Mandos as well. It's going to be huge !!!

Will need to be on a floating wall shelf I think.

D9C6264F-DBF9-4FB5-9C57-B8AEDA66EAE9.jpeg

Love to see the releases keep on moving but are they seriously gonna release the bike before the figure that goes on the bike? 🤔
Less legal complications to traverse with a bike I think. But who knows, the bike could have a lot of likeness demands lol.

Another one on the waiting list joining Grogu Set, Dark Trooper, Boba+Throne, Echo and Blurrg

Last edited:
Back