1/6 Hot Toys TMS - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child + Swoop Bike Set - Season 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was the way for me haha. But honestly with having the Scout with bike come in, I think that will satisfy my sixth scale bike collection. Not trying to be in a biker club here haha.

Plus, scout had to have that bike. Even though It was big on the S2 promo stuff, I just could not have Mando displayed on the bike (if it were my only one). I went with S1 DLX and have OG. It will be an amazing release no doubt, but there will be plenty more amazing Mandos and accessories in the future no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the Mando train ain't stopping. That can be the problem when you just want one iteration and who knows what will be coming down the pipeline.

This does actually have re-use potential when/if they give us an Anakin from AOTC. This is the style speeder he rode to go kill the Tuskans.

The Anakin bike is actually different to this one. It has a large air intake in the front. Actually closer (the same) to the one he rode with the rookie to hunt down Fennic and crashed.

I actually prefer the look of that one.

But google some pictures and you'll see what I mean.

Been modelling this in 3D for a possible print. Mainly because I thought this wouldn?t eventuate.
I think I?ll still finish it to print, paint and weather regardless. The recent Sideshow video shows a lot of details that I am missing from the various images I?ve been using for reference, so I?ll be able to get it closer to the actual thing[emoji106][emoji16]
aacc1610e54a71bc773020a188faa5d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been modelling this in 3D for a possible print. Mainly because I thought this wouldn?t eventuate.
I think I?ll still finish it to print, paint and weather regardless. The recent Sideshow video shows a lot of details that I am missing from the various images I?ve been using for reference, so I?ll be able to get it closer to the actual thing[emoji106][emoji16]
aacc1610e54a71bc773020a188faa5d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice, I was considering doing the same, but for the Anakin Bike which he rides first with the Rookie.

I think it looks cooler somehow. And would, in some ways, be even easier to print.

tvreview-mandalorian5-speeder-2.jpg

Nice, I was considering doing the same, but for the Anakin Bike which he rides first with the Rookie.

I think it looks cooler somehow. And would, in some ways, be even easier to print.

View attachment 512508

Cheers! Yeah, I actually prefer the bike Mando rides in that episode. Maybe I'll make that one too! Be happy to share the files if you don't get around to it. :)

$280 out of HK for second batch, 345 for first. I don't think that's too unreasonable all in all. Enough that I went from no to maybe pretty quick.

$280 out of HK for second batch, 345 for first. I don't think that's too unreasonable all in all. Enough that I went from no to maybe pretty quick.
Yeah I was just checking the price as well. Pretty reasonable tbh. I'm considering it.

OG Mando with Kuiil, Baby Yoda in pram and Blurrg,

Beskar Mando leaning next to or riding Bike

Just happy to see a swoop, which were more prominent in the EU it seems like.

Plan on getting it. Would like to take pictures of it with other figures like the Sideshow Dengar.

It’d also make a nice background piece for Tatooine or underworld displays.

Oh this is what I have been waiting for. Love me a Star Wars swoop bike. I am actually surprised by the price too. EAT THAT BLURGG!

Last edited:
Back