1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, MOHC and Aries have a bunch of circle jerking fanboys
There’s certain people, no names mentioned just in case by some small miracle they post on here, that hop between all these channels, have their comments up on screen every 5 minutes, and kiss a lot of ass. Most of them end up as moderators for those same YouTube channels. I’m not sure what appeal these guys (the hosts and panelists) have, they give the impression they’ve only been collecting a year or so yet are all a bunch of “experts”. There’s only Jedha who feels genuine.

This.

My main gripe is that, these are the same people that said Anakin was coming out "soon" back in July. I have no issues with the talk shows, livestreams, talking about figures, speculation about future releases, etc, etc, but if you're going to be doing weekly talk shows and saying a figure is coming out soon, and you're doing this for months with Ahsoka, Cable, and a few others and they're no where in sight, that is going to piss a few people off.
Those pissed off people chose to listen to uncredited YouTubers and became disappointed because it didn't happen. The only information that should be taken by word is from the company or distributors themselves.

How are they weirdos? I don't get watching the streams for hours especially when they talk about the same things over and over, but aries seems like a nice guy who is just having fun on youtube
anyone who calls themselves a ‘Dark Jedi’ is a weirdo

There’s certain people, no names mentioned just in case by some small miracle they post on here, that hop between all these channels, have their comments up on screen every 5 minutes, and kiss a lot of ass. Most of them end up as moderators for those same YouTube channels. I’m not sure what appeal these guys (the hosts and panelists) have, they give the impression they’ve only been collecting a year or so yet are all a bunch of “experts”. There’s only Jedha who feels genuine.
Jedah does feel the most genuine. I also can’t really blame Justin, if a company was willing to send me every Hot Toy to review for free and all I had to do was shill for said company I’d sure as hell do it

LMAO. Bro at this point, you're just full of it. If there is one YouTuber that is fake af and the epitome of douchebaggery it is Jedha.
Really? I think he’s the epitome of the exact opposite. Everyone’s entitled to their on own opinion and all, but honestly that’s just a ridiculous statement by you. Tell me why you think he’s fake and a ****** bag?

Is it possible that Jedah is both a ********* but is at least honest? I say YES!
2A4477B2-EF73-4B67-A2A8-DDB7A09E7236.png

Sure., go for it. Knock yourself out doing so.

But you'll still have to follow the rules when you regain consciousness.
Can I just ask why? Everyone here is 18+ and this is a group that talks about toys from movies and shows that have swears in it, screw it just ban me please

I feel some people here take Aries way more seriously than his viewers do. He's just a positive guy having a good time.
Aries is a sound guy, his show is purely for entertainment. Just an excitable fan who wants to talk about his hobby with likeminded people. He rarely makes claims about having inside knowledge. The Hot Toys Wizard is just a deliberately corny bit of fun.

I feel some people here take Aries way more seriously than his viewers do. He's just a positive guy having a good time.
100%. I don't think he has reliable information on upcoming releases, but I also think if you watch him for a few minutes you realise he's just having fun and engaging with viewers, he's definitely not presenting it as cold hard fact. Seems like a cool guy

Back