1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:unsure: *Starts twirling ban bat* 🤑 :devil 🤑

giphy.gif

When was the last time HT released anything?

Getting tired of all these new pre-orders building up. Release some figures ffs Hot Toys...starting with Ahsoka 😂

When was the last time HT released anything?

Getting tired of all these new pre-orders building up. Release some figures ffs Hot Toys...starting with Ahsoka 😂

Classic Spidey on the 7th, but before that was the RO Tank Commander on January 14th, so about 2 figures in a month and a half, when they're already behind schedule as it is.

Classic Spidey on the 7th, but before that was the RO Tank Commander on January 14th, so about 2 figures in a month and a half, when they're already behind schedule as it is.
Yikes! At that rate some of the figures going up for pre-order now won't be in hand before 2024.

Yikes! At that rate some of the figures going up for pre-order now won't be in hand before 2024.

Especially with a ton of fall/winter releases probably going into early next year. Unless I have a coupon or some reward points expiring, I don't see myself pre-ordering anything right now. I plan on getting Green Goblin and Doc Ock, but don't see them in my collection until Christmas 2023 at the earliest.

Maul alone should of been an easy for them to get out on time, yet we might not even see him until May!

Back