1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With zero pictures to be found, I’m now paranoid something is horribly wrong with the figure and everyone is being shady about it lol

*keeps checking e-mail*

giphy.gif
Sames :(

If it helps. I didn't do payment plans. Not sure if that is why it is charged and already being prepared to ship?

I have same from TW……SS policy (as i recall) is they have 10’days from time they take pymt to ship so guess it could be 10 days from that daye to release

Could this be another SS flex making sure HT doesn't release any product until SS starts shipping theirs from the warehouse?

Has anyone chatted with a Sideshow rep just to clarify the situation?
Yep. They have been saying the same thing since the last week of February. Both she and Boba are stuck at the dock and haven't been unloaded from the ship. In other words, they are waiting for them to be delivered to the warehouse.

I'm thinking maybe display it with the Pedro sculpt from the 14th version of Mando I have on pre-order... :)

Sorry I meant the Tank Commander from RO. That one I paid Sideshow for last Monday and it's still preparing to ship. I'm good with just one of those.

I ordered two of the green Transport Troopers. I might be doing what you are suggesting but I really need a Burr sculpt. It's still a crime that it didn't come as a two pack with the sculpts included. Watch HT do just that a month after the barebones trooper ships.

Did you get an email?
They already postponed my last payment. Based on that and product page showing March, I've predicted a post-10th March release. But if they charge at 10th and don't send immediately, I've accepted that too.

Didn't the Insomniac Miles Morales release this way, too? If I recall, I got charged for it before the HK release and before any in-hand pictures. I remember people were thinking it was an error and contacting Sideshow support about it, too.

Didn't the Insomniac Miles Morales release this way, too? If I recall, I got charged for it before the HK release and before any in-hand pictures. I remember people were thinking it was an error and contacting Sideshow support about it, too.
Same with HT Lando

Back