1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved and added this guy to layaway on Sideshow.

Hopefully HT will announce an Armorer so I can have someone to pose next to him that isn't Din.

Got mine today, fantastic looking figure!

EDA2B25E-6899-4754-93DD-618802B98CFB.jpg

When will it hit the stores in Canada ???

My local guy that i purchase from - Toy2 in the Toronto area has told me some time in March. I just picked up my Mando Deluxe this past Saturday from them. I can't wait to put Heavy next to Mando Deluxe!!

I bought it in Toy Origin should I worry? I have read bad reviews of that store.

I don't think so. I ordered the Solo Maul from them and although it took them a lot longer to receive it than other Canadian outlets they eventually did and got it shipped to me. I have Mando v2 deluxe, both Shoretroopers, Mando Fett deluxe, and the Assault Tank Commander on order with them as well. I've read some poor reviews as well but as long as I get my items I'm okay waiting the extra time it seems to take them.

I don't think so. I ordered the Solo Maul from them and although it took them a lot longer to receive it than other Canadian outlets they eventually did and got it shipped to me. I have Mando v2 deluxe, both Shoretroopers, Mando Fett deluxe, and the Assault Tank Commander on order with them as well. I've read some poor reviews as well but as long as I get my items I'm okay waiting the extra time it seems to take them.

Thanks now I will be able to sleep more peacefully !!

Back