1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not paying $700 for this ****, better get myself a PS5 instead of this nonsense.

Im not paying $700 for this ****, better get myself a PS5 instead of this nonsense.

$700?!?!?!? Is that what it?s currently going for from ?scalpers?? I mean $700 really? Is that straight HK prices with shipping included? When you say $700, is that like the highest price right now you are seeing but most are closer to $500-$600? I?m sorry about just going on about this $700 price because it might be getting reviewed by some ?trusted sources? already calling it the best release in the line so far but more reviews will be incoming which could be more than just a reseller advertisement dressed up as a review. Again, sorry for this questioning almost taking the form of badgering but that price is too tempting to not turn around and flip a MISB of painted plastic, fitted fabric and cardboard.

Thank you in advance!

By the way, PS5 is wholly underpowered with plenty of launch and post launch issues/annoyances but yeah vs. Paz Visla, PS5 all day long!

Sideshow waitlist is already full. I'm getting mine from them this week but I have another on order from AE. I hope all the other retailers get all their expected stock from Sideshow.

Wow that?s quite outside their ?30-90? days for second batch

Yup. If July then that's 7 months.

I ordered from Sideshow since my waitlist converted, used $70 of rewards so that should pay the shipping and customs fees.

If I do end up getting it from TW too, then I'll sell it to someone for a fairer price than the rest of the secondary market.

Yup. If July then that's 7 months.

I ordered from Sideshow since my waitlist converted, used $70 of rewards so that should pay the shipping and customs fees.

If I do end up getting it from TW too, then I'll sell it to someone for a fairer price than the rest of the secondary market.

If that?s how TW is going to handle their second batches I?ll cancel all my orders with them which is a good amount and take my $ elsewhere. That?s kind of ridiculous. I?ll give them through the end/beginning of next month. May-July doesn?t sound promising where I could see it being canceled because ?we didn?t get enough?

If that?s how TW is going to handle their second batches I?ll cancel all my orders with them which is a good amount and take my $ elsewhere. That?s kind of ridiculous. I?ll give them through the end/beginning of next month. May-July doesn?t sound promising where I could see it being canceled because ?we didn?t get enough?

Yep, had nothing but good experiences with them until now, but a possible 7 month wait is ridiculous. Clearly they are trying to capitalise on selling the figure at the highest price they can right now, and whatever stock is leftover will get dished out to some second batch orders.

I've got about 10 pre-orders with them myself but now I'm reconsidering.

Yep, had nothing but good experiences with them until now, but a possible 7 month wait is ridiculous. Clearly they are trying to capitalise on selling the figure at the highest price they can right now, and whatever stock is leftover will get dished out to some second batch orders.

I've got about 10 pre-orders with them myself but now I'm reconsidering.

Same! I have 12 on order now with them, half paid off, a couple first batches but mostly all second since after using points they came out pretty cheap. Had good luck with them too but 7 months is just too long with the possibility of it not getting filled at all if HT isn?t sending more out. I always figured once sideshow starts to get theirs that?s when second batches are out. Guess not or guess second batch can now mean 4th batch lol

Same! I have 12 on order now with them, half paid off, a couple first batches but mostly all second since after using points they came out pretty cheap. Had good luck with them too but 7 months is just too long with the possibility of it not getting filled at all if HT isn?t sending more out. I always figured once sideshow starts to get theirs that?s when second batches are out. Guess not or guess second batch can now mean 4th batch lol

Yep that's always been my experience too, Sideshow release usually marks second batch from HK. I prefer buying from HK because it's significantly cheaper, especially for us non-US collectors, but if I have to go back to Sideshow in order to not get screwed over then I will.

Yep that's always been my experience too, Sideshow release usually marks second batch from HK. I prefer buying from HK because it's significantly cheaper, especially for us non-US collectors, but if I have to go back to Sideshow in order to not get screwed over then I will.

Same. Fingers crossed we get heavy mando sooner rather than later. I have one other site I can get from for $350 that is in Singapore and says in stock March 31st which would be right around 90 days from launch.

It astounds me this went that fast. It's been a hot minute since we've seen a figure clear out before release like this. It's a cool figure but it's not an essential character release. I'm on the hype train, don't get me wrong, but this isn't the figure I'd have expected to see this with.

It astounds me this went that fast. It's been a hot minute since we've seen a figure clear out before release like this. It's a cool figure but it's not an essential character release. I'm on the hype train, don't get me wrong, but this isn't the figure I'd have expected to see this with.

I think it went fast because not a lot of people pre-ordered it initially, there were already rumours that it was a small run.

$700?!?!?!? Is that what it?s currently going for from ?scalpers?? I mean $700 really? Is that straight HK prices with shipping included? When you say $700, is that like the highest price right now you are seeing but most are closer to $500-$600? I?m sorry about just going on about this $700 price because it might be getting reviewed by some ?trusted sources? already calling it the best release in the line so far but more reviews will be incoming which could be more than just a reseller advertisement dressed up as a review. Again, sorry for this questioning almost taking the form of badgering but that price is too tempting to not turn around and flip a MISB of painted plastic, fitted fabric and cardboard.

Thank you in advance!

By the way, PS5 is wholly underpowered with plenty of launch and post launch issues/annoyances but yeah vs. Paz Visla, PS5 all day long!

I think they were just being hyperbolic... Shaking them down for answers won’t reveal anything more we don’t already know.

It’s not $700. The highest on eBay is $700 but no one is going to buy that. And that’s out of Italy.

Cheapest on eBay is about $400. Once that’s gone, the cheapest will be $500.

With a short run, the way Star Wars figures sell, and how popular The Mandalorian is, it’ll inevitably hit crazier prices. Unless there’s more in transit somewhere.

This and Boba and Bo Katan PO’s selling out should make it loud and clear to Hot Toys to open the floodgates with other Mando’s.

Now, bring on Armorer and the rest of Bo’s crew, all the background Season 1 Mando’s, Clone Wars Pre Vizsla, Gar Saxon, Rook Kast, Ursa Wren, everybody!!!

I highly doubt HT is going to make more of these than are already in circulation. I think what we got is what we're getting, much like the Remnant Trooper and I suspect IG-11 will be the same story.

Bo Katan PO’s selling out

*****, don't scare me like that! :lol I'm waiting til the end of the month to pre-order her so I can use a bunch of rewards points. I'd hate to miss out on her.

Now, bring on Armorer (etc)

Yass! I need the Armorer to pose with Paz and Fennec to pose with Boba (I don't know any of the other characters you mentioned but I support your enthusiasm!)

*****, don't scare me like that! :lol I'm waiting til the end of the month to pre-order her so I can use a bunch of rewards points. I'd hate to miss out on her.

Yass! I need the Armorer to pose with Paz and Fennec to pose with Boba (I don't know any of the other characters you mentioned but I support your enthusiasm!)

Sideshow will definitely have her available until she comes out. It's just most of their usual e-tailer competition have sold out of their allotments but that's another discussion:lol

I jumped on the waitlist as soon as it hit just in case. It converted in like an hour, so I caved and ordered. Why do I do these things.

I think another reason for this went on waitlist so quickly is also because of YouTubers analysing the market and telling us "not to sleep on this figure" and created a hype, too.

At least that's what happened to me :D

Back