1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He may not have that much screentime (yet), but just think about the character?s uniqueness when considering him. If Hot Toys comes out with the Armorer, a million variants of Din?s armor, Deathwatch Mandos, and Jango Fett, this fig will still stand out amongst them because he literally will tower over all of them.
7e80a1725d0fb23208f133f8752933d3.jpg

That is a very good point indeed. I do love the Mandalorians, although I might not get every single one, but this one is special due to his size and weapons. Seems like I have to biy him after all. At least you have provided me with a good excuse of spending the money on him :hi5:

That is a very good point indeed. I do love the Mandalorians, although I might not get every single one, but this one is special due to his size and weapons. Seems like I have to biy him after all. At least you have provided me with a good excuse of spending the money on him :hi5:

Enablers Assemble!

:lol

Hope I can assemble a flat pack cabinet this weekend. Was good with shelves until this show:cool:

Think HT will be evil and release figs like Moff and Cara for the holidays. I need space.

Haha! Yep, been looking at my collection space thinking how the hell I can add extra shelving for precisely that reason! It will also mean redoing my lighting as well.
Would love to see those two characters revealed soon.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will exhibit Beskar Mando, IG11 plus this robust Mando together in one shelf, gonna be hell of a display as the encapsulation for Season 1.

I've only ever kept to ESB Fett in my collection even though some of the variants have been really cool. But I gotta say, I imagine a shelf of different Mandos would be spectacular, which is why I went with Heavy Mando as well as v1 & v2 Mando. Bring on Death Watch and Armorer.:)

I'll be adding the different Mandos.
Ever since I seen Fett on the big screen in 1980 as a kid,I was always drawn to him and how cool he looked.
Fast forward to 2002 and rumours circulating that it would have been the Mandalorians,NOT clones in AOTC,and i was giddy AF!!
Once TCW came with the whole Mando arc,and with all the Hasbro TCW and EU Mandalorian figure releases,well I was like a kid in a candy store.
Even now with the Black Series 6inch,I've added the Mandos to the collection.
Cannot wait to see what else HT make.
Am really hoping for the Armourer and would really love the Mauldalorian or Pre Visla.

I got a Email from Sideshow stating this would be delayed until Jan-Feb.

This sucks. I was really looking forward to this guy.

Still if SS are saying Jan/Feb. That could still possibly mean a December HK release I suppose.

Indeed. Hopefully these actually come out Q1 as suggested, Cody and Jinn were each delayed almost a year. With Chinese New Year creeping closer who knows. So many unmade figures that need to be made on top of the number of delays :gah:

And let's not forget with CA shutting down again that probably includes a slowdown at the ports, so even current shipments may slow to a crawl.

And let's not forget with CA shutting down again that probably includes a slowdown at the ports, so even current shipments may slow to a crawl.

This 'shutdown' is a lot different than earlier, I can't see it really affecting the ports as much as other businesses, like Sideshow themselves.

There's my boy Heavy Mando!!!
Cannot wait to add him and Death Watch to the Mando crew.
Bring on Bo Katan Hot toys as i feel these last 2 Mando eps she'll be bringing the heat!!!

Back