1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the 2nd batch shipment. I pre-ordered day 1. The ones Sideshow are getting are probably delayed 1st batch.

Second batch usually coincides with the Sideshow release though.
I was told May-July by Toys Wonderland, that 5-7 months is way longer than the 1-3 months it usually is. I doubt more of these are coming.

A fellow Freak told me SS got miss information from the port about the shipments arrival after the fact and it was to late to stop collecting the payments , as of last Friday they were expecting it to arrive in another 2 weeks.

Yes, yes i did. I was told 14 business days from last Friday the expect it to ship

Great. Will have the credits ready for the invoice.

Got the invoice a little while ago.

Shipping has been increased, but that's not unexpected as the initial quote was the same as for a regular figure. However, the invoice did state "express shipping" which probably means Hong Kong Post's 'Vantage' since the figure weighs over 2kgs.

I currently have Hellboy coming from OneSixthKit using this method.

Invoiced a few minutes ago. Shipping at 220 HKD to France.

Only 220?

My initial quote was 240, which is the regular price I get for the UK from KGH, but the final was 320.

And now I'm wondering whether by "express" they just meant the normal e-Express. Though KGH normally just write "shipping" without specifying what kind, and I imagined this might be a heavy figure like the Hellboy and put him over the 2kg limit and into 'Vantage' territory.

Email from Toys Wonderland to pay shipping fee for my second batch order, estimated shipping date 15th April.

Not sure wether to cancel my SS order or not.

Email from Toys Wonderland to pay shipping fee for my second batch order, estimated shipping date 15th April.

Not sure wether to cancel my SS order or not.

That?s good news. Hopefully will get the email soon.

DarkChocobi - I paid $265 for my second batch through TWHK

Back