Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure 1/6 collectors will jump on this, especially if Hot Toys slaps the word "exclusive" or the phrase "limited to 500" as their marketing ploy... :monkey1

1/6 collectors are gonna jump on this because it's the freakin' 89 Batmobile :rock regardless of any "ploys" HT uses.

1/6 collectors are gonna jump on this because it's the freakin' 89 Batmobile :rock regardless of any "ploys" HT uses.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

There is no need to over analyze this product, it's a 1/6 scale 89 Batmobile, that simple.

You can either afford it, or not.

I'm hoping I can, because it's a freaking 1/6 scale 89 Batmobile.

Love to see that Batman can sit inside.

For me it's a MUST HAVE.

picture.php

:goodpost: soooo true! :lol

So I was doing some holiday shopping for myself on ebay and look what I came across.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the outstanding collectibles by Toynami. This breathtaking replica of the cocoon for the Caped Crusader's car from the 1989 film BATMAN was taken from the molds of the original movie models, with the interior references scaled down from the original full-size props. Officially licensed by Warner Brothers and DC Comics. This display cover is made from fiberglass and was designed to completely encase the Batmobile prop replica, also made available by Toynami. The interior is fully lined with felt to prevent any damage to the surface of the Batmobile.

Measurements: 30" long x 13" wide x 7" high

!B4Sy)tQB2k~$(KGrHqF,!gsEyGk8yrp6BMpSS34mjw~~_35.JPG

So I was doing some holiday shopping for myself on ebay and look what I came across.

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the outstanding collectibles by Toynami. This breathtaking replica of the cocoon for the Caped Crusader's car from the 1989 film BATMAN was taken from the molds of the original movie models, with the interior references scaled down from the original full-size props. Officially licensed by Warner Brothers and DC Comics. This display cover is made from fiberglass and was designed to completely encase the Batmobile prop replica, also made available by Toynami. The interior is fully lined with felt to prevent any damage to the surface of the Batmobile.

Measurements: 30" long x 13" wide x 7" high

!B4Sy)tQB2k~$(KGrHqF,!gsEyGk8yrp6BMpSS34mjw~~_35.JPG

That's pretty awesome. Would love Hot Toys to do something similar...

Yeah, agreed. Unless it was some kind of exclusive that didn't have to come with just the regular old Batmobile.

I would never display the Batmobile with it. The only use I could think of for the armor is to keep the Batmobile clean and dust free.

Yeah, agreed. Unless it was some kind of exclusive that didn't have to come with just the regular old Batmobile.

I would never display the Batmobile with it. The only use I could think of for the armor is to keep the Batmobile clean and dust free.

Or yeah, as Sideshow EX would be even better, but it'd probably be way too expensive for that sort of thing.

When I spend a lot of money on Hot Toys products, I really enjoy having options and changing up my displays every couple of months.

I don't think I'd ever display Batmobile in roly-poly form. As an optional add-on or a more expensive option like the gantry with the Mark IV, I'm okay with it, but I wouldn't want to be forced to buy it.

I think this is a stand alone option because the person selling these us a pre order not in hand. So I think this is in anticipation of the HT batmobile.

Personally I just want the batmobile to display with the tumbler and dx02/ 89" batman.

Why wouldnt you want the cocoon? You wouldnt have to cover the mobile with it, use it as another display and bam, you have two cars in your display.

I think a cocoon would be cool but it would take up so much room that I probably wouldn't display it seperately. If it were cheap enough I can see me getting it for occasional use and pictures though.

I for one won't be covering up such an awesome looking car with a cocoon.

It would be like bringing home a playboy playmate (insert your favorite smug magazine), then covering her up!

That's not the direction I would be taking :lol

If they sell it separate, it's ok for me.

Surely I'll buy it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back