1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I finished off the comic con weekend by getting the whole family in a photo with Ron Perlman.

Awesome pic, Gothic Soul. The paint detail looks so great there.

What was Ron Perlman like, if you don't mind my asking? Based solely on his roles, he seems like the kind of guy who'd be a little intimidating but looks can be deceiving and he could always be a perfect gentleman. :lol

Great pic, GS. Repped. :duff

had a seemingly nice idea about adding a small "shelf" on a shelf for figures behind front row. now they are slightly elevated and better seen.

001_zpsagm2rosc.jpg~original

002_zpsg0oeead7.jpg~original

003_zpsx3vs2voi.jpg~original

004_zpshxrc1ylq.jpg~original

005_zps5gbzbxup.jpg~original

006_zpsgnodymiu.jpg~original

making photos in a glass cabinet is impossible. purchased a photo box.

a biker terminator is still in the box, as i didn't finish the bike.

pants & boots on two figures aren't replaced as i'm lazy. they await in the box, too.

thanks to Hot Toys team love for terminators, the collection went way forward from what it was.

01_t1_naked.jpg~original

01_t1_technoir_toy.jpg~original

02_t1_policedept_toy_1.jpg~original

03_t1_fromtheflames_toy.jpg~original

Last edited:
I just ordered this figure. I'm only a PF collector and its very rare that you'll see me in any action figure parts of the forum, but I've always wanted to get myself a Hot Toys figure just to see what all the fuss is about, and I'm a huge Arnold fan so I figured this would probably be the perfect HT for me. All the pics I've seen of this figure look phenomenal, and I can't wait to get mine.

Holy shiskabab!... I just showed my mrs and told her not to give me a hard time about my "I need every new Arnie" motto. :lol

That's a seriously nice display of stuff.. :clap

What was Ron Perlman like, if you don't mind my asking? Based solely on his roles, he seems like the kind of guy who'd be a little intimidating but looks can be deceiving and he could always be a perfect gentleman. :lol

Great pic, GS. Repped. :duff

He seemed nice, I guess. I didn't have much to say to him. The pic was more for my wife than me. I did go to a Q&A a few years back where he said how he got into acting because he didn't want to work for a living. It was pretty damn funny.

He seemed nice, I guess. I didn't have much to say to him. The pic was more for my wife than me. I did go to a Q&A a few years back where he said how he got into acting because he didn't want to work for a living. It was pretty damn funny.

tumblr_mucxj5e66g1rxoswfo4_r1_250.gif

He does look like the kinda guy who'd have a pretty wicked sense of humor, doesn't he? :lol

Superb shots. The futzing and posing is great. Does your figure have thigh-thickeners on?

Yeah, makes it look more buff I thought. Plus I never noticed until now that it is taller than the DX13. He looks giant on the shelf. Even with the legs bent some. The extreme padding of the core really helped that.

21853883608_a22b7a5266_b.jpg

Yeah, makes it look more buff I thought. Plus I never noticed until now that it is taller than the DX13. He looks giant on the shelf. Even with the legs bent some. The extreme padding of the core really helped that.

Is that all you did? No custom work to the clean HS or anything like that? Damn, man, he's never looked better. Kudos. :duff

Back