1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b63008bfb6298bed89201144b630323f.jpg

GOOD collection. :clap

yea it wouldnt have been so bad if I had noticed it right away so i could recover it, but by the time I noticed I had already went all over the house with him in hand. I guess Ill have to assume he lost it in battle! lol well at least till i get a replacement.
That's always the way I guess.

I lost one of the little silver buttons on his jacket . Miraculously I found it on the floor the next day, man was I chuffed . I glued it back on and put the fig back safe and sound in my detolf.

Same thing happened with My MMS 117, never found that little button though. Man, Hot Toys glue sucks! :exactly:

Nah its easy, some just fill it with Cotton but i prefer to remove the inner Neck plug and put masking tape around it, its more even.
And to make it easier to put the Neck plug back, i put hot water on the Neck to soften the rubber.
Brute force works too :)

Isn't just the sides of the neck that need the extra width? Seems like the adams apple and back of neck along the hairline is fine. Also, thickening the neck all around might keep the hair from staying locked in place in back.

yea I didnt think it was a big deal but just looking at your pics, its definitely a big diff. I just took some pics of him straight on, and in person I didnt really notice how thin it really is till I looked at the pics. Thanks for the pics it made me a believer!! lol

Hahaha yeah it's definitely an amazing amount of difference. I just love how brutish it makes him look, and the narrower shoulders complement that I think.

GOOD collection. :clap

Thanks! [emoji4]

Isn't just the sides of the neck that need the extra width? Seems like the adams apple and back of neck along the hairline is fine. Also, thickening the neck all around might keep the hair from staying locked in place in back.

Yep that probably be enough but it was easier to just roll the tape around.
And yes again too much on the back and the head won't go fully in the neck.
Trial and error :)

Chaps, what's the procedure one should follow when something you ordered on ebay doesn't arrive?

There's still another week after this one ends for the estimated arrival period to finish and I will wait till that time passes before I take any action but I'd like to know in advance what others have done in the same situation.

It was just 2 pairs of MMS136 hands, ordered from Hong Kong. I paid on the 29 september, he shipped on the 10th october, I figured he was waiting for a few of his auctions to finish before he shipped and that proved to be the case. Having said that I would have expected to receive them by now. Being small they may have gotten lost somewhere in transit.

If you don't suspect foul play on the sellers part do you still expect your money back and what feedback do you give?

Hk sellers are usually very helpful and try everything to avoid bad feedback.
So contact him first and say that you are concerned.
Also most of them ship with registred shipping.
Who is the seller?

If you dont receive the items you just open a case on ebay, or paypal.
If you are approaching the end of the 45 days paypal deadline, you can also open the case and warn the seller that you are doing this just to be covered not that you dont trust him.
Always got a refund when items were lost so you re safe.
Just dont antagonize the seller he could blacklist you from his sales.

Chaps, what's the procedure one should follow when something you ordered on ebay doesn't arrive?

There's still another week after this one ends for the estimated arrival period to finish and I will wait till that time passes before I take any action but I'd like to know in advance what others have done in the same situation.

It was just 2 pairs of MMS136 hands, ordered from Hong Kong. I paid on the 29 september, he shipped on the 10th october, I figured he was waiting for a few of his auctions to finish before he shipped and that proved to be the case. Having said that I would have expected to receive them by now. Being small they may have gotten lost somewhere in transit.

If you don't suspect foul play on the sellers part do you still expect your money back and what feedback do you give?

You should open a case and contact the seller thru that case on the item, specifying your brief history. Ebay police can then look into your situation (your history and sellers to better understand what's going on). I had this happen and seller simply refunded. No feedback is left in this case.

Agree with olbertfrog, in the mean time, reach out to the seller and let him know that you still have not received item. Is it hung up in customs? Create a history of nicely reaching out to your seller.

Hk sellers are usually very helpful and try everything to avoid bad feedback.
So contact him first and say that you are concerned.
Also most of them ship with registred shipping.
Who is the seller?

If you dont receive the items you just open a case on ebay, or paypal.
If you are approaching the end of the 45 days paypal deadline, you can also open the case and warn the seller that you are doing this just to be covered not that you dont trust him.
Always got a refund when items were lost so you re safe.
Just dont antagonize the seller he could blacklist you from his sales.

I have a tracking number but it hasn't updated since the 8th october....saying that it had left Hong Kong for its destination. So there's some conflicting information on ebay there - when I hover the cursor over that parcel symbol it says ''shipped on 10 october'' but the actual tracking says it left HK on the the 8th. And I get nothing when I enter the tracking number on my own postal service page.

Seller is lockrock2010. As I said I have no reason yet to suspect foul play, but in my experience this is an unusually long wait for something even from Hong Kong. Then again it could arrive in the next few days and all will be well.

Had the figure for a few weeks now, finally got around to futzing it and stuffing the neck. A world of difference! As much as I like my dx13, I'd say this is the definitive terminator figure.

A few crappy phone pics.

1a20e1560b2e7b01118064c0e19d1119.jpg

767d1c53b31ce29b80779167673e65d6.jpg
f040fa8894d731190d3c136fd44a774f.jpg
a2a0254f7d029bdcd0aafbe5173d256b.jpg
b63008bfb6298bed89201144b630323f.jpg

Nice Collection!

They ship my figure to me next month, so excited! They are holding it and will release it once I finish my Flex-Pay.

The only figure that can top the Police Station version might be the Battle Damaged T2 version all the way on the left!

Seller is lockrock2010. As I said I have no reason yet to suspect foul play, but in my experience this is an unusually long wait for something even from Hong Kong. Then again it could arrive in the next few days and all will be well.

I've bought from him several times and no issues but it does take some time to arrive. I just won an Alfred tie from him yesterday.

I've bought from him several times and no issues but it does take some time to arrive. I just won an Alfred tie from him yesterday.

Really....strange. Well, if it arrives I'll throw him a positive but I won't order from him again. I don't have this kind of patience.

Really....strange. Well, if it arrives I'll throw him a positive but I won't order from him again. I don't have this kind of patience.

I had your issue with manhohole before. Won't buy from him now. And I had bought many things previously from him. So you never really know. Maybe I won't get my tie either.

Lockrock is good.
I received a man of steel body from him and du it was damaged, he offered le to keep the body for a very good price instead of shipping it back and sent me a new suited body with free Supes boots.
The tracking should change when it Will enter your country, thats what happens for me.
If its lost he Will refund you dont worry :)

Just checked my tracking number and he's already cleared customs in the UK after being posted Saturday, talk about a quick turn around! 150 quid all in and no fees to pay, doesn't happen to me often... good times!

Can't wait to see this in hand!

Just checked my tracking number and he's already cleared customs in the UK after being posted Saturday, talk about a quick turn around! 150 quid all in and no fees to pay, doesn't happen to me often... good times!

Can't wait to see this in hand!
That's great! Where'd you buy from?

Back