1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

PO this guy for sure! Woohoo!

Bri

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Coolbeans!!! Gonna seem like a long wait......

Looks absolutely fantastic, great news to wake up to! :yess:

Awesome this is going to be my fave terminator collectible when i get it in the year 3000 :lol. Love the sunglasses look :yess:

YES, YES, YES. :yess:

Been praying for this a year.:clap:clap:clap And it will be 1/6 first, not 1/4 :panic:

what I do not understand is why it includes the laser pointing gun. Did not lost it in the Tech Noir?

But doesn't look like ahnold though... >.>

It's just sensational that's it reality now though.

After checking the pics out - I have my gripes of course. :lol One thing I immediately thought was, is that the right jacket?

I thought the film jacket was a little less biker, & more of the glossier cool dude type version.. if that makes sense.

There's some strange things going on with the heads too - as P. mentioned.

Regardless - I'll forego food for this one. :yess: :lol

Kinda surprised no one's complaining about the likeness. I think it's a little bit off and more like an asian Arnold. HT better tweak that head sculpt.

YES, YES, YES. :yess:

Been praying for this a year.:clap:clap:clap And it will be 1/6 first, not 1/4 :panic:

what I do not understand is why it includes the laser pointing gun. Did not lost it in the Tech Noir?

Correct. They must have in mind the movie poster look....although the bullet hole in the chest wouldn't be right for that.

It's just sensational that's it reality now though.

After checking the pics out - I have my gripes of course. :lol One thing I immediately thought was, is that the right jacket?

I thought the film jacket was a little less biker, & more of the glossier cool dude type version.. if that makes sense.

There's some strange things going on with the heads too - as P. mentioned.

Regardless - I'll forego food for this one. :yess: :lol

I'm sure I'll have gripes, there's always something, but I'm not at that stage yet. Still in hyper Pitu-levels of excitement at the moment....and still awake having never gone to sleep at 8:23am.

Kinda surprised no one's complaining about the likeness. I think it's a little bit off and more like an asian Arnold. HT better tweak that head sculpt.
Yeah I know.. that can happen sometimes when you only read one or two pages from the end. :lol

It's been mentioned several times now.

i wonder why they couldn't match the pants color for the second time.
i'll need 7 new pants now.
or 5 old pants.
replacement is inevitable any way.

it was mentioned several times already.
but no complaints because there is no way to get another T1 in several decades )))

i wonder why they couldn't match the pants color for the second time.
i'll need 7 new pants now.
or 5 old pants.
replacement is inevitable any way.

it was mentioned several times already.
but no complaints because there is no way to get another T1 in several decades )))

whats wrong with the color of the pants?

Gonna be hard to pass up on this guy.

HI-RES pg 19 post #182 (right click view image for full res)

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

This is no DX, they shouldnt kill us with the price.

They could throw in another not damaged shirt!!!!!!

Will the endo light up feature be seen through the glasses?

I hope they adjust the leather jacket so the lapels and collar can stand up. Also a clean t-shirt as others have mentioned would be ace, that bullet hole in the chest throws the whole look out for the police shoot out scene. I've always disliked the boots on the previous T1 figure :(. This figure overall looks excellent, and it's going to be hard not to pick up regardless of the price.

Back