1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Terminator.jpg

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

This, Robocop, + Snake Plissken.

Holy shot !!!!! Awesome

I dont get why u guys want a clean shirt for? This is the BD T800 figure! Not to mention he gets shot at the police station shooting scene so.

$200, that's not bad at all.

whats wrong with the color of the pants?
they are even more pink than on sideshow statue?

up_2.jpg

Sideshow%20Premium%20Format%20Figure%20-%20Terminator%200006.jpg

01_t1_technoir_original_zps0cedb703.jpg~original

Terminator1984__zpsadfa7343.jpg~original

pants.jpg~original

looks like HT, famous for their reusing of parts, just reused these pants:

PD1345438673EQf.jpg

up_15.jpg

i hope they change it.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version)

Saves me finishing off my BD T1 effort, Instant buy for me.

Oh man best thing I've seen all day!:yess:

Oohhhh lawwwdy. I never thought they would make this and years ago I vowed that if they ever made this that it would be the only T-800 1/6 figure i would ever buy. Curse you Hot Toys!!! :panic:

The stand is a bit **** though, I mean why would Arnie just park himself on double yellow lines by a pipebomb lol

I dont get why u guys want a clean shirt for? This is the BD T800 figure! Not to mention he gets shot at the police station shooting scene so.

Yes, but these holes in the shirt just ruin all the "I'll be back" part.

Nice figure but this pretty much means will never see that 1/4 version now.

040412-terminator2.jpg

and damaged jacket and pants to fit the name.

true, but then the price can go up with two or three more items and not everyone wants them. We´ll always have second hand and customization for this.

They didnt add the torn/burnt jacket in the first terminator, so not gonna happen in this

what do you guys use to show the spare head next to the figure?

Just saw this well be getting this for sure.

Back