1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

I hope the box is not too big. I like the small shoe box the used for the crow. It takes less space.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Now where's the chrome plated endo??????

I hope the box is not too big. I like the small shoe box the used for the crow. It takes less space.
That's a small complaint I have about Hot Toys collecting :lol, the boxes become a ***** to store after a while. I can't decide how I want to display this guy, the classic "I'll be back" pose or full on battle damaged.

Complete shock waking up to this not that I'm complaining!
Head sculpts look great shame about there being no pers on either of them however. I have to admit I was looking forward to the 1/4 reveal to go beside the T-800 endo but this is just too good to miss it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gonna do the poster version?

Damn, yeah I forgot about that. I will want to update that one....although that may just involve buying the new head and gargoyles, jacket and maybe hands...

I don't know why, but this underwhelms the hell out of me.

That's a small complaint I have about Hot Toys collecting :lol, the boxes become a ***** to store after a while. I can't decide how I want to display this guy, the classic "I'll be back" pose or full on battle damaged.

I might take the grey shirt off and go with the poster look. The figure comes with the gun from the poster...even thought he didn't have it during the police shoot out scene.

Reese would be cool. I know it'll probably never happen but I'd like a Terminator 2 John Connor too.

The fit of the jacket and pants look really off to me. Is this the same body as the Tech Noir or did they skinny up the legs?

Gotta admit that the head, hair, and shirt look ace on this. I never thought the Tech Noir sculpt was flawed until this came out.

QUOTE=EXOTICLEX;6564275]
Say What?[

Why did he wear the sunglasses in the second film? He didn't need them to hide his eye like in the first film? I guess he wanted to look cool or something.

The fit of the jacket and pants look really off to me. Is this the same body as the Tech Noir or did they skinny up the legs?

Gotta admit that the head, hair, and shirt look ace on this. I never thought the Tech Noir sculpt was flawed until this came out.

I did ask that question earlier about a smaller body. I still love it, but I think he might be too small.

Damn... another one..

HELL YEEEAHHH!!!!!
I couldn´t believe what I was reading.
I was so pumped with anticipation in a heartbeat that my eyes got tears of joy!
:lol
So great, PO´ing 2 for sure!!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back