1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Jokes aside, the previous MMS 136 that came with similar set, 2 heads, weapons etc was around $150-160ish. I think this will be $180ish for the asia market. For SS and the rest of the western market might be $219-229 Im guessing.
I wasn't really joking. This doesn't come with a lot less than the DX13 did if you think of it and that was $305. I don't see how this will be that much less, I hope I'm wrong but I won't be surprised if it's expensive. We aren't getting the T-1000 statue and the battle damage to the figure isn't as extensive but two head sculpts, one with light up function, an assortment of weapons, and a special base. I can see this one being high priced.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Oh man... I am almost in the same boat as Mr. Ecko!!! I just started making a custom BD version of him after the truck scene. Now I am not sure I should bother. I am so getting this either way and I have a custom PS version already as well. So between this one and my custom one, I can already make 2 versions!!! :rock

I must say that HT's really knocking these Terminator figures out of the park, judging by their past two outings.

In celebration of this release. I'm watching the movie. That's how pumped I am. If the price is below $299 I'll be happy. Even still I'll pay whatever. I want this!

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version)

1959419_10151910337367344_603225704_n.jpg

Can't wait for this to be released. Instant PO. Bravo Hot Toys. Bravo.

You need to send those shots to Hot Toys P. so they get it right :wink1:
you wanna make them say "*****k you all fans, no figures for you"???
you know my manners and what they can cause :lol

Just like when 136 was announced, it happened right when I was about to turn off my computer for the night, and now I'm all jacked up and couldn't go to sleep if I tried. Hot Toys are a bunch of jerks for timing their announcements this way.

you wanna make them say "*****k you all fans, no figures for you"???
you know my manners and what they can cause :lol

They need to bring you in as an advisor, so you can correct their mistakes :lecture

You can have a hand peg for $5

Ill get $400 for mine on eBay easily

237 figures later..

They have sure come a long way.

412Z7XWSDQL.jpg
PD1392614841UYf.jpg

41CZFHASDBL.jpg

PD1392614804Stt.jpg

My Reaction:
680.gif

Wow. This looks great!!!! Hoping this is $250 or less. Wishful thinking I know.

This has been exactly what I've been waiting for. All we need is Kyle Reese and the terminator collection I've been waiting to have will finally be complete. This includes the T2 T-800 Battle Damaged fig.

Back