Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see now, this excess in rootedness is a feature not a fault.
We get the rare opportunity to cut and style our figures like real artisans!
accessories include scissors.jpg

No need to belittle other collectors in this forum, “spell it out for newcomers” isn’t exactly very respectful.

Yes it’s expensive and it would be amazing to have your moneys worth and have a headsculpt you don’t have to fitz . But that’s not reality, mass production will always have flaws.

But end of the day hot toys still isn’t there with their rooted hair. They just started with this wool hair, and it’s definitely not on par with inart but it’s also not the worst out there.

Belittling wasn't the intent but if that's how youre taking it, that's on you. Its equivalent to being called a rookie. I dont think ive heard anybody get offended by that.

Welcome to collecting.

Belittling wasn't the intent but if that's how youre taking it, that's on you. Its equivalent to being called a rookie. I dont think ive heard anybody get offended by that.

Welcome to collecting.
Not offended, just dissapointed, anyone can have a say in this forum, and theres no need to categorize people and label them.

You having more collecting experience does not make you better than anyone else in this forum. I'm not saying you are, but it feels that way calling people "rookies." , "newcomers", "first timers" etc.

Be more welcoming and friendly. It doesn't look good on you man.

Not offended, just dissapointed, anyone can have a say in this forum, and theres no need to categorize people and label them.

You having more collecting experience does not make you better than anyone else in this forum. I'm not saying you are, but it feels that way calling people "rookies." , "newcomers", "first timers" etc.

Having more "experience" in collecting usually means understanding how these companies work and what their track record is for release quality, consistency, offerings etc.

I'm not sure why you think more "experience" means being "better" than anyone else.

Like I mentioned, if that's how youre going to take it, that's on you.

The gloves look pretty chunky on screen too. I think we just got used to the thin fingers of previous releases even though they weren’t exactly screen accurate.

View attachment 656268
Fanboys will trash a figure because it isn't "movie accurate" but if the company takes artistic license to change something they'll let it slide if they like it.

When the waves of cringe left my body reading what he wrote,there was this calming feeling knowing that making yourself a big shot on a forum about a figure,is all that some people have

If we’re going by color, both Inart & Hot Toys are inaccurate, both based their colors on how the gloves appear on screen, suits too. See how vibrant of a purple the pants actually are, also aren’t as baggy as some may think.

BBBAEB10-E851-4DAE-89E7-4181BF2FCDA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back