Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn’t ask for a better response. :lol
IMG_8220.jpeg

Fresh out the box

I have a brand new computer. Will that help?
maybe a little bit, Id say there's 4 factors that play into being able to get this: Your speed, your internet speed, your computer speed, and sideshows servers. Sideshow servers playing this biggest role.

If all of those run smooth you should be fine. If you're really hardcore about getting this you can always practice checking out with a random item on the site so you're familiar with where everything is.

I was just about to order this from Toys Blunderland when, fortunately, the brain fog caused by my meds lifted and I came to my senses. Whew!

It’s not really the biggest problem I’d rather get this extreme than a balding heath ledger. Just research some 1/6 hair spray to make it more flat it’s not bad.

I bought a 3rd party, haired Joker sculpt a few years ago and it ended up being haired too thin. Nothing I did made it look right because there just wasn’t enough hair to bunch together, style or move around.

I’m of the same mind, too much is the lesser of two evils. It can be styled, trimmed, whatever and made to look good. Although I think that pic of it looking too full is just a matter of futzing personally.

Still not sure if I want a haired Joker though. I think I want to at least have one in hand to see if I prefer it over sculpted.

Maybe the hair will thin out in production similar to how their sculpts soften on their production pieces. :LOL:
The hair will thin out as the figure ages. One just has to make sure to outlive the figure. For some of us, that is not a sure thing.

I bought a 3rd party, haired Joker sculpt a few years ago and it ended up being haired too thin. Nothing I did made it look right because there just wasn’t enough hair to bunch together, style or move around.

I’m of the same mind, too much is the lesser of two evils. It can be styled, trimmed, whatever and made to look good. Although I think that pic of it looking too full is just a matter of futzing personally.

Still not sure if I want a haired Joker though. I think I want to at least have one in hand to see if I prefer it over sculpted.
Thank you that is exactly my point, I don’t have problems futzing with a figure especially if we do it for the aesthetic appearance. With barely any hair you can’t do anything but buy hair, which is worse to invest or try doing yourself.

Back