Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledger Ten point Ohhhhhhh!

Exactly how much is this artisan piece of plastic going to cost me?

To me, that's pretty close.
The hairline is wrong though.
Sorry for the crappy printscreen, but you get my point.
Joker HT.jpg

inart 1/6 bobble head joker. :lol
it does look exceptionally large in that photo. Not as bad in hand but still large and one of the reasons I want to sell it off with the rest of jail cell set; and now I have even more incentive. It'll be going up on the Bay whenever HT puts their up for PO, even if I can't snag the rooted.

Last edited:
Honesty, if Hot Toys (or IA for that matter) didn't use a metric ton of fake hair, I think it'd make for a better likeness to the character. Joker had stringy thin hair, not a giant lion's mane.

Here's a digital edit with the hair thinned down a lot!

View attachment 651567

Compared to this...

View attachment 651568
Holy, nice editing skills seriously

Kind of annoying how it seems everyone is just using each other as a reference for the clothing (Hot Toys - Daftoys- Topo - Inart, etc) instead of actual screen references. Things tend to get more and more inaccurate this way. Seriously what is up with that lime green vest? Every iteration regardless of manufacturer gets lighter and lighter. Also the missing pick stitching on the coat lapels that no one seems to include. Hot Toys could've really set theirs apart by including that.. but nope.

Honesty, if Hot Toys (or IA for that matter) didn't use a metric ton of fake hair, I think it'd make for a better likeness to the character. Joker had stringy thin hair, not a giant lion's mane.

Here's a digital edit with the hair thinned down a lot!

View attachment 651567

Compared to this...

View attachment 651568
There is also a lack of hair product on the Hot Toys version. I fear it looking super messy, frizzy and "soft" when production hits but who knows how they handle that.

1Ktr5v9.jpg

I just hate the “artisan” name for these upscale products. Reminds me of cheese.

“Hot toys 1/6 scale Artisanal béchamel”

InArt releases ultimate Joker.

Everyone here “Omg **** Hot Toys i must have it!”

Hot Toys release’s ultimate Joker.

Everyone here “I just spent $1200 on the exact figure from InArt but i gotta have it!”.

Some of you need to go to doll collecting rehab

]
1690230881651.gif

Last edited:
Back