Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Joker sculpt is the queen 1/4. It's always weird to me that their figure and statue division don't seem to do any collaborating. They could've just shrunk that into 1/6.

I think the likeness on this is fantastic, but I highly doubt they’ll be able to mass produce that rooted hair very well.

Looks like it is with Heise. Even he thinks that they messed up the rooted hair and that the sculpted ver is better.

CnuqMpj.jpg

Just what the world needed, another new 1/6 joker.

The cheerleading going on as people justify their doll purchases by slamming dolls from other companies.

My sides can only take so much.

Yeah, usual suspects too.

I was hoping Hot Toys lost the license to Ledger Joker considering it’s been like a decade since the last 1/6 one.

Oh ffs...
How many Ledger Jokers is this?

I suppose it's the same when I have a tantric orgasm every time a new Alien figure is announced.
Anyway, I think IA's looks better.

III
SO people what do you think?

inart or this new hot toys one?
Don't own a 1/6 Joker yet. When the InArt Joker was announced, I gambled on a new Hot Toys Joker with sculpted hair.

Luckily, that one was announced today, and that's the one I'll get.

The InArt Joker looks stunning, but the lack of official international distribution turned me off, along with the pretty high price point.
In the end, both versions are great. If I'd already own the InArt Joker, I probably wouldn't be in the market for the new Hot Toys one. I'd say quality wise, you can't go wrong with either of them, similar to The Batman. We should just appreciate the new variety of great 1/6 manufacturers.

That rooted hair version is just plain awful.
The sculpted is pretty nice, don’t like the paint but the hair is great. The button up shirt and tie suck, don’t love most of the tailoring but the coat looks good.

The hands are the thing that InArt takes the biggest W over, while InArts are very limited in what you can do with them, the InArt hands look like jokers hands. The HT just look like generic 1/6 hands with the glove details sculpted over it, which im getting tired of seeing with most of their figures.

I’m thinking I may get this, and use the sculpt, coat, and shoes with the rest of the InArt version. We shall see.

Looks like it is with Heise. Even he thinks that they messed up the rooted hair and that the sculpted ver is better.

CnuqMpj.jpg

Iirc Black only does paint / hair, which is why he’s so open about making fun of this. I think this may be a Yixie sculpt, don’t know 100% though.

Iirc Black only does paint / hair, which is why he’s so open about making fun of this. I think this may be a Yixie sculpt, don’t know 100% though.
I think he also has his own Joker sculpts? But maybe I'm wrong on that. I figured it was either with Heise or Yixie since they worked with Yixie before on the Cobb Vanth figure.

Back