Hot Toys The Bad Batch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is one of those rumours.
Screenshot_20210430-073535_Chrome.jpg

I expect they may choose one of each. 1 x OT, 1 x Mando line, 1 x PT and this 1 x Bad Batch.

To be honest I wasn't expecting them to do Bad Batch at all.
I hope you're right. Starting off with a show that's not even aired yet isn't my idea of a good showing.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment. This is definitely not a repaint.
Eh, whatever, they're all Clones. Figure of speech.

I have a feeling I?m going to be very disappointed today. Ot, pt, cw, all neglected by hot toys for months and now figures from a new show taking up space that could be a long requested figure. I will go type angry messages on the hot toys Facebook page.

What a waste taking up space other more prominent characters need even their name is dumb ughh.

They?re not even cool looking.

Their official name isnt the Bad Batch, its just a nickname. Its Clone Force 99.

Not really exited about this announcement without even having seen the show...

They were already in Clone Wars, so its not like we havent seen them before

Looking at the photo, mostly his elbow, tell me thats not a rubber/pleather undersuit...

They were already in Clone Wars, so its not like we havent seen them before

Ok you got me. I've never seen Clone Wars... :horror

I think they can look pretty cool with all the weathering they can give them.

It's Hot Toys. So I am pretty sure they will look awesome :)
But for me, I don't have an emotional connrection to these characters (yet)...

Ok you got me. I've never seen Clone Wars... :horror

It's Hot Toys. So I am pretty sure they will look awesome :)
But for me, I don't have an emotional connrection to these characters...

If you have any intention of watching this then its probably a better idea to watch CW first.

Only way we're getting a Bespin Han is if there's a Disney Plus release of Bespin Han: A Star Wars Story.

I would definitely recommend it. And watch it via the chronological list on Starwars.com.

Its a rough road, but the destination is well worth the trip.

Yeah that's what is still holding me back. I already heard that the show started slow.

My first approach was Clone Wars the movie, and I fall asleep...

But thanks for the advice. I might try again :)

I’ll watch the show, but I have less than 0 interest in owning HT figs of them.

Even if people dont like them as characters, they are still cool looking troopers, and people are willing to buy every generic stormtrooper that comes out so these will sell regardless.

If the rumour list is true I'm in for Mando Luke, TCW Obi-Wan and (depending on which version) maybe Sidious. But if it's just Bad Batch then my wallet will appreciate the break.

Back