Hot Toys The Bad Batch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1620032552798.jpg

Practice teamwork with the elite squad of troopers! Hot Toys is bringing the members of this group as 1/6th scale figure collections in celebration of Star Wars Day and The Bad Batch animation series? debut on Disney+. Stay tuned!

#HotToys #StarWars #TheBadBatch #MayThe4thBeWithYou

Welp. I hope these characters don't grow on me. Didn't really care for them in their episodes. Too cheesy. But if they can make me like Ahsoka after her debut episode...I fear for having to buy all of these. :rotfl

Man....I just want Bespin Han and C3PO.
WTF HOT TOYS.
Congrays to those that want these guys.
Seems like they are doing the whole group...and yes,I'll fkn buy them.lol

Looks like Echo is the only one thats certain since the others are out of focus. He looks amazing in figure form though.

Looks great. These will really be able to show off that new weathering tech Hot Toys has for paint application !!

I just hope they really do make all 5.......and Tarkin !!

Looks like Echo is the only one thats certain since the others are out of focus. He looks amazing in figure form though.

Agreed. I don’t think the whole team is a given. Hot Toys has a ton of incomplete lines.

I think they’ll see how well received the show will be and how well merchandise sells.

I doubt it will hit The Mandalorian levels of pop culture cash raking. I was half expecting Hot Toys to not make anything from this show.

Echo feels like he was chosen to be first since he’s a safe bet. Maybe Hunter. The rest, maybe.

I am not a huge fan of them and would’ve preferred Delta squad or similar in their place. But they have somewhat grown on me and I think the show will end up being alright.

So looks like Echo. But no backpack like in the pic below. You can see the robotic right hand/arm and the insignia on the chest.

181102030_10157990039782344_5335733375809805917_n.jpg
Star-Wars-The-Bad-Batch-2.jpg

Those hoping for ARC Echo (and Fives) have just been dealt a major blow. Not saying they won't happen, but not anytime soon. And with 2 year lead times it's gonna be a long long wait.

Agreed. I don’t think the whole team is a given. Hot Toys has a ton of incomplete lines.

I think they’ll see how well received the show will be and how well merchandise sells.

I doubt it will hit The Mandalorian levels of pop culture cash raking. I was half expecting Hot Toys to not make anything from this show.

Echo feels like he was chosen to be first since he’s a safe bet. Maybe Hunter. The rest, maybe.

I am not a huge fan of them and would’ve preferred Delta squad or similar in their place. But they have somewhat grown on me and I think the show will end up being alright.

Me either. But I guess they will all be without headsculpt, so that makes it a bit easier for Hot Toys. Wrecker can easily use the Heavy Mando body.

Like always it's a devils circle. Hot Toys will probably see how orders go and continue the line or not.

So if you hold off pre-ordering to wait and see you are essentially voting NOT to continue it.

I was expecting Mandalorian Luke, or ROTJ Vader, or something other than the flavour of the month Clone repaints... I hope that's not all they'll show this week.

I was expecting Mandalorian Luke, or ROTJ Vader, or something other than the flavour of the month Clone repaints... I hope that's not all they'll show this week.

I expect they may choose one of each. 1 x OT, 1 x Mando line, 1 x PT and this 1 x Bad Batch.

To be honest I wasn't expecting them to do Bad Batch at all.

That was my thinking. Bespin Han, Bespin Luke 2.0. Is it too much to ask? I won't even beg for Veers anymore and I'll stick with my SSC C3PO

Yep.Agreed.
So much potential with ANY OT character.
I love Star wars,but if THIS was Delta Squad-id be more inclined.
I think I'll pass on these and just save my cash to buy the Death Star Gunner that is crazy priced.

Congrats to those that want these guys...but for now,my heart and head say no.

Back