Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I think an AI villain like Ultron, can be killed in one film.. but convincingly pop back up at a later date, from a 'dormant' back-up.. useful villain to have lurking in the Marvel vaults for a later film.

Oh yeah there's no killing things like that.... Same goes for DC's Brainiac

I'm still on the waitlist for Mk7 Stealth Armor. Still on the fence if I decide to buy this (if I ever convert).

I'm still on the waitlist for Mk7 Stealth Armor. Still on the fence if I decide to buy this (if I ever convert).

Its a no brainer, Just for kicks i watched one go on ebay for the last 10 min and sold for $630 and i know theres been a few that sold for $700+. If you don't like it.....sell it.

Its a no brainer, Just for kicks i watched one go on ebay for the last 10 min and sold for $630 and i know theres been a few that sold for $700+. If you don't like it.....sell it.
Thing is, i don't really like the color scheme at all. Looks like a squid just ****ed out ink on a perfectly good figure.

more pics

11091388_941273582570982_1085515019234833228_n.jpg

10409088_941273595904314_8257090708214170214_n.jpg

how is it still a rumor? you can see the ultimate version in the trailers :lol

I believe he's talking about another version (not prime or mk1 or ultimate but some other form)

As for it being a rumor..it's rumor till someone actually sees the final cut of the movie and he's called ultimate ultron.

I believe he's talking about another version (not prime or mk1 or ultimate but some other form)
As for it being a rumor..it's rumor till someone actually sees the final cut of the movie and he's called ultimate ultron.

I can't honestly see them using those names :lol
They will just refer to him as Ultron :dunno

I think those are unofficial names, its just easier to use them to distinguish between each form

Those appear to be 'First on the block ownership' prices from HK.. imho, the figure is unlikely to command the same sort of premium, once it starts shipping from Sideshow.. but I would agree that if a figure has a relatively small production run, like Midas, then it is probably a good idea to jump on it, when it goes up for pre-order at Sideshow.. because someone else is likely to want the figure, if you change your mind once it arrives.. at least it gives you the choice.. rather than deciding you need it later, and having to pay eBay prices to get one.

Those appear to be 'First on the block ownership' prices from HK.. imho, the figure is unlikely to command the same sort of premium, once it starts shipping from Sideshow.. but I would agree that if a figure has a relatively small production run, like Midas, then it is probably a good idea to jump on it, when it goes up for pre-order at Sideshow.. because someone else is likely to want the figure, if you change your mind once it arrives.. at least it gives you the choice.. rather than deciding you need it later, and having to pay eBay prices to get one.

Yeah its a good time to be selling them, the price will come down and probably settle on $400 or $500, still a nice profit if you plan on selling and would hold a lot of weight in a trade deal. Personally if anyone wants to trade this for Hulkbuster PM me :monkey3 :rotfl

Oh man, if that chocolate iron man is the version they have been carrying around at these conventions, I am going to laugh my ass off at all of the nonsense and crying around about misleading and sneaky practices that have been going on this thread on color change for the last month.:rotfl

Please be true and the stealth is not even out for display yet.:yess:

Stealth Iron man is Stealth.

"Chocolate" Mark 7 is the new "MILK" War Machine. They're just the Stealth Mark 7 and WM Special Edition respectively, only with stands that have the logos/insignia of the magazine it's tied up with.

I can't honestly see them using those names [emoji38]
They will just refer to him as Ultron :dunno

I think those are unofficial names, its just easier to use them to distinguish between each form
Exactly. No mention of prime bt he is in the movies as is ultimate. Motu just does not want to believe it somehow. Idk..

Exactly. No mention of prime bt he is in the movies as is ultimate. Motu just does not want to believe it somehow. Idk..

Why exactly are you bringing me up? It has zero to do with want to believe anything. I just don't want to jump to any conclusions. What I want has nothing to do with anything. I don't put my wants out as reality. Until it's official on any level its speculation. That was my whole point.

Just becuase there are differences does not mean it is the label you want it to be. As for prime..there's more supporting it. Like the hot toys figure which required marvel studios to approve as an accurate representation of the on screen version. There's confirmation that that version is somehow called ultron prime.

As for the ultimate ultron...the only thing official with that name we have is a Lego. You can't compare a Lego to any screen grab you find and be sure it's the same. So it could be prime, it could be ultimate it could be just ultron it could be a battle armor prime it could be anything.

As for the discusions before about ultimate vs prime I was pointing out that the criteria used to distinguish one from the other are at this point meaningless. As the versions that where called prime in multiple unique screenshots had as many differences between them as the differences between the ones that where labled ultimate (ie comparing prime to prime in different screenshot showed as many unique differences between them...the same differences that where used to say this other screenshot was ultimate...) so if all that made them seperate evolutionary versions of ultron was the differences that where pointed out them there are dozens of ultron bodies in the movie.

I never said there where not differences, only that assigning a name to them based on a Lego figure is pure speculation based on absolutely nothing. And if you don't want to have the discusion with me then leave my name out of your posts.

Who cares about the name...he will be just called Ultron in the movie. I don't think they will refer to him, or "It", as Ultrom Mk1 or Ultron Prime or Ultimate Ultron...

The figures should be Ultron Mk1, 2, 3, 4...and so on...

My $.02

Back