Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm have the knowledge of 10,000 worlds and even I'm confused
giphy.gif

:rotfl :goodpost:

I don't see the problem. I totally get it. :lol

I managed to find a visualisation of the effect of using the phrase 'shipping soon' ..without first activating a suitably powerful, reality distortion containment field, around the word 'soon' ..to act as a buffer.

As you can see, although it looks as though you are getting closer to the actualisation of shipping, the word 'soon' is distorting reality and effectively resetting the time continuum, thus preventing the shipping from actually taking place.
whymeme.jpg

Hahaha it really does!

Well after 2 weeks of deliberation I am officially off the waitlist, looks great and I am sure it will be a great figure but for a number of reasons I am out... Good luck to everyone else on the list, hope you convert but I need the extra money to put towards some AoU goodness and I am in the market for the main man himself (Ultron obvs lol) and Vision is on the horizon!

Cant wait to see all your pictures!

Hahaha it really does!

Well after 2 weeks of deliberation I am officially off the waitlist, looks great and I am sure it will be a great figure but for a number of reasons I am out... Good luck to everyone else on the list, hope you convert but I need the extra money to put towards some AoU goodness and I am in the market for the main man himself (Ultron obvs lol) and Vision is on the horizon!

Cant wait to see all your pictures!

2 weeks ago? Dude I think that would have converted for you :huh

Maybe... but I can't afford to buy Ultron Mark 1, Vision and this and I would rather have the first pair so unfortunately cuts had to be made. Sacrafices for limited budget and shelf space, may regret it one day but oh well there will always be another fancy new Iron Man suit and in one of these films you can bet one will be a stealth mode!

Maybe... but I can't afford to buy Ultron Mark 1, Vision and this and I would rather have the first pair so unfortunately cuts had to be made. Sacrafices for limited budget and shelf space, may regret it one day but oh well there will always be another fancy new Iron Man suit and in one of these films you can bet one will be a stealth mode!
Sounds like you made a sensible choice. :clap

Good point :duff If I had to choose between the VII and those two I'd choose those 100% of the time :hi5:

Exactly, plus I am still looking at varying my small collection of figures outside of the Avengers which I am keeping Iron Man only (and off shoots) which I mentioned to Braniac a while back; I have a red a silver (Centurion), black and gold (Python) and when it hits the classic red and gold (can't get much more classic than the Mark III) which leaves space for a blue one. Even though Blue Steel is a bookies favourite as this years summer or late toy fair exclusive it will just be the same figure I have with less parts (I cant imagine it coming with the second head nor the BD chest plate) so still considering adding Iron Patriot just leaving room for an original War Machine or the hopes for a much bulkier armour from Phase 3.

I could see another Vision down the line........ not sure about Ultron

Vision could happen if he survives the credits, doubt we will see Ultron again though.

Yup, I think an AI villain like Ultron, can be killed in one film.. but convincingly pop back up at a later date, from a 'dormant' back-up.. useful villain to have lurking in the Marvel vaults for a later film.

Back